The Rothschild Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 74%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- The Rothschild HotelMember ofHistory BuffsLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 2First to ReviewJan 11, 2014
One of Tel Aviv's luxury hotels with a corresponding luxury restaurant that specializes in seafood, We found the chef's use of spices and the mixing of various items to be superb. The Rothschild is worth the extra money. The hotel and restaurant staff left the impression they have been well trained but have not yet had the experience one would expect.Recommended for:
Excellent!525 reviews across the web.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Location99% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance97% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- Hotel Building89% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- Room75% thought rooms were spacious.