I actually had a pretty good time at the Roxy. I liked the layout of the venue. More seating available than I thought there would be. It wasn't too packed when we got there so we got to stand right in front of the stage. The parking here is expensive ($15) so I recommend finding street parking. I don't remember ...
Restaurants near The Roxy Theatre
- 10.19 mi
- 20.06 mi
- 30.01 mi9015 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 900690.01 mi from The Roxy Theatre
The restaurant was founded in early 1972 by Elmer Valentine, Lou Adler, Mario Maglieri and others, opening on April 16, 1972 with a party for Elton John. At the time, the word “rainbow” signified peace and freedom. It quickly became known as a hangout for celebrities of all types. John Belushi ate his last meal (lentil soup) at table #16. ...
- 40.16 mi1020 North San Vicente Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90069, United States0.16 mi from The Roxy Theatre2 reviews
Me and my girlfriend came here for brunch on a Sunday. What a beautiful restaurant! We had the tuna salad, braised pork belly tostada, lobster mac and cheese. My favorite dish was the risotto!! Ive had risotto at many restaurants before but this is probably my favorite. I definitely want to check out this place for dinner time! Seems like ...Popular with
- 50.16 mi1020 N San Vicente Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 900690.16 mi from The Roxy Theatre
When I first looked at the reviews on Gordon Ramsay, I was surprised to see that they only had 3 1/2 stars. Surely such a beautiful restaurant in a Hollywood hotel with a celebrity chef name like Gordon Ramsay can do better than that? Well, after my recent dineLA experience, 3 1/2 stars now seem overly generous to me. I ...
- 60.53 mi692 North Robertson Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA0.53 mi from The Roxy Theatre19 reviews
Ive been to the Alley an abundance of time to say - I LIKE YOU ! I REALLLLLLY REALLLY like you! No, but really - men with 6 packs frolicking around on poles dancing like nobody's business, what more can you ask for ? Even a couple of girl gogos in the mid section going cray cray with male go ...Popular with
- 70.79 mi8565 Melrose Ave, West Hollywood, CA 900690.79 mi from The Roxy Theatre
Great tasting coffee! We went at 10 am on Saturday to the downtown location and it was already packed and busy. Lines to order moved fast though; just a little bit of a wait to get the food but no more than if we had ordered at our tables. They also serve breakfast dishes. The internet wifi did not work ...Popular with
- 80.91 mi8474 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900690.91 mi from The Roxy Theatre
I did dinela here and was actually a bit disappointed. I got the pear salad which was good, but my ricotta dumpling main course was quite bland. The hazelnut cake was far too sweet and the short ribs that my friend ordered was a bit top dry. Was hoping for better as the meal was not cheap - $130 for ...Popular with
- 90.76 mi8447 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 900690.76 mi from The Roxy Theatre9 reviews
Barney’s location combined with fact that the owner was apt to extend credit and occasionally give away food made the bar popular with people from all walks of life including artists, writers, and other celebrities. Older Hollywood actors like Clara Bow, Clark Gable, Errol Flynn, Judy Garland and Rita Hayworth were all regulars in their day. By the 1960s the ...Popular with
- 100.96 mi8371 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 900690.96 mi from The Roxy Theatre9 reviews
I came here for the brunch, though there were already people riding the bull at 11am if that tells you anything. Bottomless mimosas are $10 and mostly juice, but we definitely got buzzed after spending about 3 hours there. The food is actually decent: I had a great eggs benedict, and my friend had a good breakfast burrito (portions are ...Popular with
- 110.94 mi8897 W Beverly Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 900480.94 mi from The Roxy Theatre5 reviews
For classic Italian cuisine with wonderful hospitality I also choose Madeo. Any pasta or risotto is a delicious bet. I love that everyone is very warm and welcoming, treating every customer like family.
- 120.99 mi8351 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 900690.99 mi from The Roxy Theatre
Hamburgers and hot dogs in an old railroad car setting. I don't think the hamburgers are anything special but the hot dogs are at least as good as Pink's and almost as good as Cupid's.Popular with
- 130.86 mi8401 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 900690.86 mi from The Roxy Theatre
Hugo's is an L.A. staple with fresh, healthy, organic food that will please the adults in your group, and an extensive kid's menu (and paper and crayons to play with at the table) to please the younger diners.Popular with
- 140.9 mi8479 Melrose Ave, West Hollywood, CA 900690.9 mi from The Roxy Theatre6 reviews
I recommend Comme Ca if you're looking to have a dinner that is decidedly "LA" in that it's a posh and trendy atmosphere, food is good, drinks are amazing, and crowd is what you might consider hip and good-looking. Don't order your usual drink here. The bartenders here specialize in hundreds of fancy and creative drinks...my friend recommended what I ...Popular with
- 150.93 mi321 N Robertson Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 900480.93 mi from The Roxy Theatre
Caviar! There's a lot more to this place than just caviar though...really nice dishes, a great dining room, I'm always surprised it's not more crowded on a weekend night, so its a great place to bring a friend you want to catch up with. I liked the smoked salmon flatbread they had, caviar sprinkled on top!Popular with
- 160.54 mi8611 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90069-4109, United States0.54 mi from The Roxy Theatre5 reviews
The closer one is just a couple of blocks away. Park on P3 and you will be right next to the elevator. Much better than the Studio City one- parking! THE ONE AT 8000 SUNSET!Popular with
- 170.45 mi8911 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 900690.45 mi from The Roxy Theatre
Friday is gaysian night, 12 dollars for entrance and you get the creme de le cropped of yummy little Asian guys! I had a blasty blast with my some of my favorite gays ! So the only bad experience is that I brought my guy with me an he totally got hit on way more than i did ! People ...Popular with
- 180.81 mi730 N La Cienega Blvd, Los Angeles, CA0.81 mi from The Roxy Theatre7 reviews
If you want a taste of the West Hollywood scene, this restaurant is great. Very stylish and trendy, cool bar scene. The sushi is good (although you can find better), but for a taste of Hollywood its great. Get the crispy rice with tuna tartare!Popular with
- 190.52 mi8585 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 900690.52 mi from The Roxy Theatre
An LA staple, Mel's diner is located centrally on subset plaza near all the bars and clubs. It's open 24 hours a day, so you can go for breakfast, lunch, dinner or late night after partying feasting. The waitresses are dressed in cute old school diner costumes and are very sweet and friendly. The shakes are pretty killer as well ...Popular with
- 200.62 mi9071 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 900690.62 mi from The Roxy Theatre
One of my favorite restaurants! Just noticed I hadn't reviewed them yet. Well I was in last night and dinner was wonderful as usual. Love the Caesar salad, the chopped salad is also good. Always have a glass or two of the Pinot Noir. Shrimp Diavalo and Lasagna are two of my go to items. Calamari is delish! Tiramisu and ...