- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 74%Luxury Travelers
User Reviews (2 Reviews)
- The Royal Pacific Hotel & TowersMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 2First to ReviewJan 22, 2014
Convenient location in the main shopping district and near the metro. It's not one of the Marco Polo hotels, but it's right at the end of the road. Rooms in the tower are nice and spacious (as in pretty big for even two or three people). Complete amenities, nice big bathrooms, and comfortable business lounge. It's right on the water, so you're overlooking some minor docks just outside the reception desk.
Very Good!2592 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- Location95% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel87% thought it was clean.
- Service86% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food73% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 61% of guests had positive things to say about it.
About The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers:
Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, limo/town car service, and audio visual equipment.
Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer phones, voice mail, and in room safes. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.