This place looks like a museum to me. It has really unique architecture from the outside which makes it one of a kind. When you enter there is no reception counter right in front of you but there is a resting area which is really comfortable to browse around. The reception counter is to the left. This is one of ...
Things to do near The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur
- 10.18 miPavilion Kuala Lumpur 168 Jalan Bukit Bintang, Bukit Bintang, 55100 Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia0.18 mi from The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur64 reviews
one of my favorite shopping mall in Kuala Lumpur. Outlets here are a bit pricely, but the variety of restaurant is huge; western, asian, middle eastern etc. good entertainment with cinemas and karaoke... there are lots of thing you can do here.Popular withBackpackersAdventureLuxury
- 20.12 mi
- 30.22 mi
- 40.01 mi5 Jalan Conlay, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia0.01 mi from The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur3 reviews
Good place to find local handicrafts such as batik, wood carving, pottery and songket. Live demonstrations available... sometimes. Try the Seri Melayu restaurant next door for a wide range of local food (and nightly cultural show). Location map in gogobot is wrong, it's about 300m off. And the photos are incorrect too.
- 50.25 miPavillion0.25 mi from The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur1 review
A restaurant/bar in Pavilion serving Spanish cuisine. It is famouss with it's tapas, which means a wide variety of appetizers, or snacks, don't forget to try out the champiñones al ajillo, button mushroom sauteed with butter, really good.
- 60.2 miPavilion Kuala Lumpur 168 Jalan Bukit Bintang, Bukit Bintang, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia0.2 mi from The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur1 review
If you've ever seen 'Lost in Translation' and remember the scenes where Bill Murray and Scarlet Johansen are singing karaoke in Tokyo, then you'll understand what the Red Box Plus is all about - private karaoke rooms where the only people you have to worry about making yourself look like a fool are your friends. For a set price per ...Popular withTrendstersFamiliesStudents
- 70.63 miJalan Tun Tan Cheng Lock, Kuala Lumpur 50088 Malaysia0.63 mi from The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur205 reviews
The symbol of the nation (and intimately connected to the State oil wealth that ultimately makes the nation prosperous), the Petronas Towers are stunning, especially at night, fringed by palms and gawked at by countless tourists. It's a must-see, and the luxury shopping mall on the lower levels is a great place to escape the heat.Popular withDesignFamiliesOutdoor
- 80.42 mi2 Jalan Puncak, Kuala Lumpur 50250, Malaysia0.42 mi from The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur65 reviews
Kuala Lumpur's Menara Tower is just another high sky tower that you would find in any other big cities around the globe, but again, it's a great way to see a city in all it's angle. The Menara Tower definitely catch the eyes at night time and makes beautiful postcards, you can also get very close from any KLCC hotels ...Popular withFamilies
- 90.65 miPetronas Towers, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia0.65 mi from The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur60 reviews
Suria KLCC is actually a mall that the Petronas Towers host. It can get very crowdy, especially when organized tourists groups suddenly arrives !!! Nevertheless, you'll find a wide variety of restaurants and a food court.Popular withFamilies
- 100.56 mi
- 110.49 mi
- 120.38 mi
- 130.63 mi
- 140.5 mi
- 150.33 mi
- 160.35 mi
- 170.48 mi74 Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia0.48 mi from The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur8 reviews
A bargain shopping complex in Kuala Lumpur shopping district. It is a MAZE of corridors over five levels and covers, food, phones, clothing, cameras, jewelery and more phones...
- 180.59 mi7 Jalan Bintang, Off Jalan Bukit Bintang, Bukit Bintang Central, Kuala Lumpur., Wilayah Persekutuan, 55100, Malaysia0.59 mi from The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur5 reviews
Excellent one stop multiple shops for Gadget goods. Variety, displays, demo and global warranties. Cameras to Tablets, Headphones to wireless mice. Heaps of stores at all price points. Go up to the top floors for better starting prices. Mostly trustworthy but always go with your gut.Popular withStudentsBudgetFamilies
- 190.32 miGalleria 101, Jalan Bukit Bintang0.32 mi from The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur2 reviews
Morino Kaze offers a traditional fish spa and massage services and it is a really neat experience. You take off your shoes and dip your feet inside a tank filled with dead skin eating fish. The feeling is really odd and interesting and it kind of tickles. After your time in the foot spa, you can choose to have one ...Popular withWellness
- 200.86 mi