The Sainte Claire, A Larkspur Collection Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- The Sainte Claire, A Larkspur Collection HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 5Jun 01, 2013
This is a lovely hotel with a lot of personality. Definitely not one of those cookie cutter places. I believe they only have valet parking, so be prepared to pay extra for that. They have cute little rooms that are cozier than more modern establishments. It's quite homey! It's in a pretty central location in San Jose.
- The Sainte Claire, A Larkspur Collection HotelMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 6First to ReviewJul 04, 2012
I really like this hotel. The rooms are spacious, the decor, nice and classy. It's also right in the downtown circle where the Fairmont and the San Jose Museum of Art are located in.
I was here during the holiday time, when they have Christmas in the Park right in the center park. Super fun, lots of rides, and very festive. Put me right in the holiday spirit!
Good!1206 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location98% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Service88% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel Building72% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- FoodTasty food.
- HotelHotel is nice enough.
Recreational amenities include a health club and a fitness facility. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms and audio visual
There are 171 guestrooms at The Sainte Claire, a Larkspur Collection Hotel. Bathrooms feature phones, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer multi line phones, voice mail, and complimentary newspapers. Televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic check out. Guests may request a turndown service, refrigerators, and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 21 per day
- Pets: US$ 75 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Valet Parking
- Dry Cleaning