The Samuel Sewall Inn
143 St. Paul Street, Brookline, MA 02446
See Room Choices:
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!127 reviews across the web.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room96% said the beds were comfortable.
- Food90% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 89%.
- AmbianceLovely ambiance. 86% satisfied guests.
- Hotel83% thought it was clean.
A stay at the samuel sewall inn offers the opportunity toexperience victorian accommodations which couple old worldcharm and elegance with modern comforts. we pride ourselveson our unique setting and convenient locale. furthermore thesamuel sewall inn was awarded 2004 best customer service byarringtons inn traveler magazine. we are fifteen minutesfrom downtown boston by trolley and within walking distanceof a wonderful shopping area. typical of a victorian home notwo rooms are exactly alike. with high ceilings and largewindows this spacious house is ideal as a bed and breakfast.the 117 year old house has been restored to its originalsplendor using period antiques fine wallpaper and draperies.the owner an award winning historical preservationist hasestablished a wonderful collection of antiques showcased ineach room. he has restored each room to a perfect balance ofcolor fabric and history. today the samuel sewall inn servesas a retreat from the whirl of downtown boston. guests areable to remain close to the cultural and business centers ofthe city yet return to the tranquility of the inn. thesamuel sewall inn is a memorable experience. allow us to beyour home while you visit boston.