The Sands at Nomad
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 74%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- The Sands at NomadMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 4First to ReviewOct 27, 2013
Situated right on a perfect white sand beach, they have a idyllic bar/restaurant with decent food, and an array of drinks. A solid choice for lunch one day.Recommended for:
Excellent!38 reviews across the web.
- Guests consider it an awesome beach hotel.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Restaurant100% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 83%.
- BeachWonderful beach.
- LocationLocation is great.
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet