Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
User Reviews (1)Write a review
- The Sarova StanleyMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 4First to ReviewAug 07, 2013
The rooms are quite nice, but the location in the middle of town means that walking outside after dark is not the best idea, and your view from the window of your room is just Nairobi traffic. The food at the restaurants is good, but criminally over priced, and the place does seem a little stuffy and colonial. Overall, overpriced for what it is, but you can tell it used to be a spectacular destination back in its time period.
Check Prices and Availability
- From:$210 / nightLowest price guaranteed
Address:Corner of Kenyatta Avenue and Kimathi Street, Nairobi, Kenya
Total Reviews:1 Review
Phone:+254 (0) 20 275 7000
TV In Room
Electronic Room Keys
Coffee & Tea Maker
Dining options at The Sarova Stanley include 3 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club,
There are 217 guestrooms at The Sarova Stanley. Guestrooms have city or courtyard views. Beds come with memory foam mattresses and premium bedding. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, and complimentary toiletries. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones, voice mail, and in room safes. Plasma televisions have premium satellite channels and free movie channels. Some guestrooms have private pools. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, welcome amenities, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and hair dryers. Housekeeping is available.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Guests must transfer to the property via required Shuttle and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Spa fee: USD 35 per day
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Wireless Internet in business center: USD 30 2 (rates may vary)
- Wireless Internet in public areas: USD 30 2 (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.