The Sarova Stanley
Phone:+254 (0) 20 275 7000
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- TV In Room
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Handicap Accessible
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 74%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- The Sarova StanleyMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 4First to ReviewApr 10, 2014
The rooms are quite nice, but the location in the middle of town means that walking outside after dark is not the best idea, and your view from the window of your room is just Nairobi traffic. The food at the restaurants is good, but criminally over priced, and the place does seem a little stuffy and colonial. Overall, overpriced for what it is, but you can tell it used to be a spectacular destination back in its time period.Recommended for:
Excellent!335 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Wellnesstop-notch fitness area, thought 93%.
- Food87% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel Building70% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds.
Dining options at The Sarova Stanley include 3 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. Spa amenities include spa services, facials, body treatments, and beauty services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Nairobi property has 227 square feet of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and small meeting rooms. For a surcharge, the property offers an airport shuttle available 24 hours. Business services, wedding services, concierge services, and tour/ticket assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Other property amenities at this Victorian property include valet parking, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities. The property has designated areas for smoking. A total renovation of this property was completed in February 2009.
There are 217 guestrooms at The Sarova Stanley. Guestrooms have city or courtyard views. Beds come with memory foam mattresses and premium bedding. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, and complimentary toiletries. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones, voice mail, and in room safes. Plasma televisions have premium satellite channels and free movie channels. Some guestrooms have private pools. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, welcome amenities, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and hair dryers. Housekeeping is available.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Guests must transfer to the property via required Shuttle and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Spa fee: USD 35 per day
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Wireless Internet in business center: USD 30 2 (rates may vary)
- Wireless Internet in public areas: USD 30 2 (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.