a bit out of the major center. very good hotel, very nice lounge to have your perfect afternoon tea. service high standard, room was a bit dark
Restaurants near The Savoy for Students
- 10.22 mi
- 20.14 mi5 North Hall, Covent Garden Plaza, Covent Garden, London, Greater London WC2E 8RE, United Kingdom0.14 mi from The Savoy2 reviews
Another one of Jamie Oliver's creations, this diner-style restaurant is in the centre of Covent garden arcades and is open and exposed to all the activity and noise that goes along with it! You can see/hear street performers nearby while eating some great simple dishes like fish and chips or bangers and mash. While this isnt like the cuisine in ...Popular with
- 30.08 mi
- 40.16 mi66 Chandos Place, London WC2N 4HG, United Kingdom0.16 mi from The Savoy14 reviews
Mexican food is coming to London, and Wahaca was one of the first exponents. Kids love the simpler options and adults will enjoy the more inventive options. Wahaca is easy, affordable, and great for the whole family.Popular with
- 50.15 mi13a The Piazza, London WC2E 8HD, United Kingdom0.15 mi from The Savoy6 reviews
I've never been to this particular location, I mainly went to the South Kensington location, but it doesn't really matter. What does matter is that Ben's Cookies are the best cookies I've ever had!! I wish I could have them every day.Popular with
- 60.1 mi35 Maiden Lane, London WC2E 7 United Kingdom0.1 mi from The Savoy
If you're looking for the most British of the British, try Rules, near Covent Garden, London's oldest restaurant, having opened its doors back in 1798. Signature dishes at Rules are the classic game dishes and oysters, pies and puddings.Popular with
- 70.24 mi45 St. Martins Lane, London, Greater London, WC2N 4HX, United Kingdom0.24 mi from The Savoy7 reviews
We all hear on the news that the US Dollar is weak but it doesn’t really hit you, until you travel abroad. When you punch those numbers into your calculator, they REALLY don’t add up. What’s a girl to do? Let me share some tips and tricks on how you can eat cheap in an expensive restaurant. When you arrive ...
- 80.01 mi
- 90.1 mi1 Tavistock Street, London WC2E 7PG, United Kingdom0.1 mi from The Savoy
When you're trekking around the city en famille, the dependability and affordability of chain restaurants take on a new allure. What a relief that London features some chain restaurants that go a cut above with fresh food that's healthy and not boring. Jen Howze of Britmums recommends Wagamama.Popular with
- 100.19 mi13 Villiers Street, London, City of London, Greater London WC2N 6ND, United Kingdom0.19 mi from The Savoy4 reviews
In a terrific location, this is the second time I've visited Lupita and have been very pleased with the food and service. This time I chose to steer away from my staple favourite (chicken), and my friend and I shared 3 tacos - Carnitas (BBQ slow cooked pork), Pastor (marinated pork fillets and bacon) and Chorizo Toluca con Papas (chorizo ...
- 110.23 mi40-42 William IV Street, London WC2N 4DD0.23 mi from The Savoy6 reviews
French style bistro in the heart of tourist land. The quality of food is of the highest standard. I would highly recommend the snail and bacon pie as a starter. The fish of the day was hake served with perfectly cooked (slightly crunchy) asparagus, beautifully prepared and extremely tasty. Service is excellent and value for money is good. A 3 ...Popular with
- 120.07 mi73-76 Strand, London WC2R 0DE, UK0.07 mi from The Savoy
You'll run into Leon often around London, which is a plus, according to Jen Howze of Britmums. You know you'll get fresh, affordable, high-quality food for the whole family, avoiding McDonald's for yet another day.Popular with
- 130.15 mi
- 140.19 mi8-9 James St, City of London, WC2E, United Kingdom0.19 mi from The Savoy3 reviews
This is a fun grill-style bar located in the heart of Covent Garden that I used to frequent more regularly when I first moved to London. There's a happy hour until all day Sunday and Monday, and from 5pm to 8pm Tuesday to Saturdays.Lots of seating across two floors, but I'd still recommend that you book if you want to ...
- 150.23 mi24 New Row, London, United Kingdom0.23 mi from The Savoy2 reviews
This place is tiny so you might not get a seat but they do have wifi and power points. But the coffee is amazing. If you get in early they have Almond Lattes using fresh almond milk made that morning. And the staff are awesome.
- 160.14 mi11-12 Russell Street, London, United Kingdom0.14 mi from The Savoy2 reviews
Amazing happy hour, never had so many Martini's before. Lots of different types to choose from...
- 170.12 mi28 Maiden Lane, London WC2E 7JS, United Kingdom0.12 mi from The Savoy2 reviews
The most impressive selection of Tequila you'll find anywhere in London and Margaritas to match, aim for happy hour and try and sample every flavour (but drink responsibly and all that). If you're feeling particularly flush a shot of their best will set you back about a months rent and get your name on a plaque.
- 180.16 mi
- 190.16 miUnit 6a, Covent Garden Market, City of London, Greater London WC2E 8RA, United Kingdom0.16 mi from The Savoy2 reviews
My friends and I came to Convent garden for some light dinner and some beer. It was such a nice night out in London and the outside seating inside the convent garden plaza was perfect :) Covent Garden Kitchen has seating under cover with heating and blankets for the colder times of the year. Free entertainment provided by the street ...
- 200.04 mi