Things to do near The Ship Inn
- 13.61 mi
- 21.82 miSt Levan, United Kingdom1.82 mi from The Ship Inn1 review
What a find. Drive to the town of Treen. Park in the public parking lot and take the narrow road towards the Treen Campsite. Walk past the campsite entrance. At the end of that road you will reach dirt path. Just to the right there is a path that takes you down the cliff. It's a fairly steep path so ...
- 35.77 miThe Minack Theatre, Porthcurno, Penzance, Cornwall TR19 6JU, United Kingdom5.77 mi from The Ship Inn3 reviews
So, if you happen to be living along the Cornwall coast in 1929 and some folks were talking about watching a spot of theatre, your next logical step, of course, would be to hand-carve an open-air theatre with your gardener. Eighty-some-odd years later, the theatre is still going strong. Between June and Sept, the theatre puts on a performance almost ...Popular with
- 49.36 miHepworth Studio, Barnoon Hill, Saint Ives, TR26 1AD, United Kingdom9.36 mi from The Ship Inn1 review
This is a small museum in Hepworth's former house and studio. Basically, downstairs there's a collection of photographs and information about Hepworth's life and upstairs is her former studio space with a collection of her work. The garden features her work as well. To get the most out of it, go for one of the gallery talks. Our very well-informed ...
- 57.41 mi
- 65.73 miPorthcurno, Cornwall TR19, UK5.73 mi from The Ship Inn2 reviews
Turquoise blue water leads to a wide long soft sandy beach surrounded by granite cliffs. Perfect beach for children. Great hikes in the surrounding cliffs. A very special spot worth visiting.Popular with
- 78.05 miAshton, Helston TR13 9TG, United Kingdom8.05 mi from The Ship Inn1 review
A quiet and bright little touring park divided into small paddocks with hedges,and offering plenty of open spaces for children to play in.This family owned park offers clean toilet facilities and neatly trimmed grass.In an area of outstanding natural beauty at the foot of tregonning hill.A 14 acre site with 50 touring pitches and 26 statics.Popular with
- 811.38 mi
- 99.15 mi
- 105.73 miPorthcurno, United Kingdom5.73 mi from The Ship Inn1 review
What?!?! This is in England? Yes! A bit of a tricky climb down a cliff from Treen if you have kids but well worth it. The beach is amazing even if the water is a little cold. Great tide pool. A must if you are in Cornwall.Popular with
- 1119.26 miCoverack, Helston, Cornwall, England, TR12 6SD, United Kingdom19.26 mi from The Ship Inn1 review
A secluded site near the unspoilt fishing village of coverack,with a large recreation area.The nearby sandy beach has lot's of rock pools for children to play in,and the many walks both from the park and the village offer stunning scenery.6 seasonal touring pitches available.A 10.5 acre site with 70 touring pitches,4 hardstanding and 40 statics.Popular with
- 129.27 mi
- 139.46 mi
- 1423.32 mi
- 1524.88 miKneehigh Theatre, 15 Walsingham Pl, Truro, Cornwall TR1 2RP, UK24.88 mi from The Ship Inn1 review
The Devil is at the crossroads, a girl/wild/women (played 3 ways) is in peril, and love is gloriously indestructible in the exhilarating "The Wild Bride". Gayle was amazed and I was enthralled during a recent performance at Berkeley Rep. This wildly imaginative theatrical, musical, and poetic ride through one of the Brothers Grimm's grimmer tales, was a special Holiday gift ...