The Siam Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 79%Art & Design Lovers
- 70%Local Culture
Member Reviews (5)Write a review
- The Siam HotelMember ofHistory BuffsOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesLuxury TravelersFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
Not due to open until Spring 2012, but already causing alot of excitement amongst the travel cognoscenti, not least because it's conceived by architect and designer Bill Bensley. The property will have 39 rooms set amidst three acres of grounds, plus four traditional Thai teakwood houses. This should give both the Mandarin Oriental and the Sukhothai a run for their money.
- The Siam HotelMember ofHistory BuffsLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 4Dec 12, 2013
The Asian fashion and historical capital is a rotating cog of evolution. But when you’ve finished with the frenetic bustle, head to The Siam’s regal oasis of riverfront serenity. The wellness sanctuary features the city’s only riverside pool suites, designed as artistic masterpieces, benefitting progressive shades of romanticism from dawn to dusk. Accruing breathtaking vision and surreal luxury, the property is trending in the fashion world. My highlight is being whisked by private boat to and from the city.Recommended for:
- The Siam HotelJul 31, 2012
As soon as I was dropped off in the taxi at this hotel I was greeted by a stunning building and friendly staff. The lobby area like the rest of the hotel is clean, bright and quirkily decorated with the owner’s collection of interesting antiques. The Siam is a little haven within bustling Bangkok, well designed and laid out with themed suites and villas from Chinese style, Thai Style to Art deco style. Highlights of the Siam include the muay thai gym, the Spa Opium, the Thai cooking school and the beautifully restored Thai houses which are over 100 years old. The Chon Thai restaurant would be a great place to enjoy a Thai meal after enjoying sunset cocktails on the private river boat pier. The pool villas are spectacular and if you enjoying staying in well known five star hotels, I would highly recommended staying at the Siam as it offers more amenities for experiencing Thai culture.
Excellent!55 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Wellness Areatop-notch fitness area, thought 100%.
- Hotel100% considered it to be very well-maintained.
- Room98% thought rooms were spacious.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel Building79% said the facilities were very new.
- AmbianceGreat ambiance.