Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 71%Nightlife Lovers
- 60%Business Travelers
- 51%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 51%Local Culture
User Reviews (32)Write a review
- The Signature Room at the 95thMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 6Jul 22, 2013
The Signature Room at the 95th offers the BEST skyline view of Chicago while diners enjoy a great meal. If you are not in the mood for dinner in the classy dining room I still recommend heading to the lounge for a couple drinks to go along with the magnificent view.
- The Signature Room at the 95thMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 5Oct 14, 2013
Great view of the city. I can't decide which view is better - during the day or at night. Better than going up in the Sears because it's free. They have an excellent Sunday brunch. It's expensive but definitely worth it!!
- The Signature Room at the 95thCommunity ManagerMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 5Aug 10, 2013
I could spend hours just taking in the breathtaking views here, which are probably second best to the views from Willis Tower. The cocktails are delicious, and not very pricey, so it's a perfect spot to just lounge the night away.
The restaurant is on the 95th and the lounge is on the 96th. You can get bites up in the lounge too.
The view from the womens' restroom are incredible!
- The Signature Room at the 95thCommunity ManagerMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 10Dec 28, 2012
Sure it's in the top of every Chicago tourist's list but there's good reason. The view from the 95th floor of the Hancock Building is truly exceptional any time of day. If you time it correctly, you can even watch Navy Pier's weekly fireworks show while you wine and dine. Locals know some of the best photo opps are in the women's washroom. An absolute "must do" in Chicago!
- The Signature Room at the 95thMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersBackpackersAug 24, 2013
I love this kind of restaurant on top of big building where you get to see the best views in the city and also appreciate some good food. This place is really nice with some stunning views of Chicago. The food is pretty good too.
Address:875 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611
Total Reviews:32 Reviews
Open Hours:Lunch Mon.-Sat., Dinner nightly, Brunch Sun.