The Sinai Peninsula and the Red Sea Coast Hotels
- Qesm Hurghada, EgyptRanked #1 overall in Hurghada hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
- Naama Bay, Sharm El Sheikh, EgyptRanked #9 overall in Sharm El Sheikh hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
A very beatufull hotel with nice personal and very good food and lovely rooms ,garden,beatchs ,diving and see .... why love this plaese so thad why go back ....
- Ras Um El-Sid Cliff, Sharm El Sheikh, EgyptRanked #10 overall in Sharm El Sheikh hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Best holiday ever ,sun sun sun, so much to do in the resort , never ventured out , will do this year .all incusive is best , the staff are...Popular with
- 14P.O. Box : 975 | Port Said, Port Said, EgyptRanked #1 overall in Port Said hotels2 reviews
- | Taba Heights, Taba, EgyptRanked #1 overall in Taba hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
hi we came home from el wekala three corners taba heights 15 th october our 8 th visit absolute paradise the staff and managerment are second to none there is...Popular with
- 48 km Hurghada-Safaga Road, Soma Bay, EgyptRanked #2 overall in Soma Bay hotels2 reviews
The Breakers is a great place to chill out and concentrate on sports. It is located on the peninsula of Soma Bay, where luxury hotels dominate so this lodge impresses...Popular with
- Safaga Road, Makadi Bay, Makadi Bay, Egypt (Formerly Le Meridien Makadi Bay)Ranked #1 overall in Makadi Bay hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
It is an amazing hotel with spectacular pools. Both indoor and outdoor. It has an amazing beach and there are so many restaurant in the hotel. The rooms are nice...
- 18Makadi Bucht, Hurghada, EgyptRanked #2 overall in Hurghada hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
- 19Ranked #1 overall in Nuweiba hotels2 reviews
This might be one of the most relaxed places on earth. Thatched bungalows and a massive communal area. Ocean side chill areas that give you views of the saudi arabian...
- 20Peace Road, Sharm El Sheikh 317, EgyptRanked #13 overall in Sharm El Sheikh hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
A Must For All Sun Worshipers.visit the Bed-win, Tribes People,wonderful Snorkelling, Quad Biking Desert Safari's. Lots Of History. We Loved It.Popular with