The Six Restaurant

10668 West Pico Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA

• The Six RestaurantAmbassadorPro 2014
    Sandra Waring
    4 Jun 14, 2014

Brunch! We all wanted to catch up over some brunch in mid city and decided to check out the six restaurant. Bottomless mimosas, waffle sliders ( although the waffles were the dense kind, not the crispy fluffy kind) were pretty decent. I got the haystack- an Americanized loco moco, is the best way I can describe it. A burger patty, smothered in gravy over fries, topped with a egg! Yum.

Recommended for:FoodiesLocal Culture
    Erin K
    5 Oct 16, 2013

I came here around 6:30 on a Wednesday night and The Six was already packed - a great sign. It has a very trendy interior without giving off a snooty vibe - Edison lights hang from above, one side has a sort of barnyard roof and the bar area seamlessly merges with the dining area. The menu is succinct, which makes it really easy to order; going along with their theme, there are six items in each category (starters, small plates, pizzas, entrees, sides, desserts). The starters are huge! I had a delicious shrimp dish as well as the vanilla beets with burrata (honestly the best burrata I've ever had), and they are enough to feed about 3-4 people. The small plates were huge as well - we tried a white bean cassoulet with a farm fresh egg on top. We also had (yes, we ate a lot) the steak frites and an Alaskan Salmon....I don't think I've ever had a better salmon dish. It had swiss chard and carmelized onion and potatoes in this amazing sauce (I think it was pear?) and I could not stop eating it despite my complete fullness. I'm definitely going back, even though it's a trek across town for me.

Billiam Yapp
    3 Sep 21, 2012

this place wasnt bad. I think I did a thrillist event here. The "bottomless" margaritas werent quite satisfactory because it took forever to get refills, but I guess that's to be expected.

Manuelle and Larry
    4 Jun 10, 2014

Tasty food, nice atmosphere and music. We like it there!

245 people visited The Six Restaurant