This is a great hotel and the cocktail bar is fabulous. We went there on the day after Halloween, when Soho was teeming, and found it a refuge. Wonderful service, terrific sense of style, and all around top hotel.
Things to do near The Soho Hotel
- 210.25 mi13 Coventry Street, London, United Kingdom0.25 mi from The Soho Hotel2 reviews
I used to like the Trocadero a lot more when they had a wider selection of arcade games, but since they've closed a lot of the arcade down, it's become a bit less of a fun place and Namco by Waterloo has kind of replaced them for my go-to arcade experience. There's still some games there and the laser quest ...Popular with
- 220.11 mi69-75 Brewer Street, London, UK W1F 9US, United Kingdom0.11 mi from The Soho Hotel3 reviews
This is one of only a handful of Whole Foods in London, the others being in Kensington, Camden, Stoke Newington and Clapham. I was thrilled when the latest location in Piccadilly opened up, as its just a short walk from Soho and is the most centrally-located of all the locations in the city. This is a really decent sized Whole ...
- 230.25 mi56 Charing Cross Road, London, United Kingdom0.25 mi from The Soho Hotel2 reviews
"A delightful second-hand bookshop with a wide choice that ranges from antiquarian first editions to the bargain basement. Rare books, first editions, modern literature, art and poetry can all be found stacked up on the shelves as well as scholarly and academic books, antiquarian and leather bound sets. Over 19,000 books are stocked - which might help to explain where ...
- 240.2 miLondon, United Kingdom0.2 mi from The Soho Hotel2 reviews
Almost every major global city has a Chinatown and London is no exception. Recognized by the red gate and red Chinese lanterns strewn across the area, London's Chinatown is a bit small but is filled with shops and restaurants.Popular with
- 250.11 miOld Compton Street, London W1D 4 United Kingdom0.11 mi from The Soho Hotel3 reviews
Though I'm not a gay man, I looove Old Compton Street. I Camisa and Sons, the Italian deli, and the little coffee place where you can get an espresso that's GOOD for a pound...great street for eating and enjoying the Soho vibe.Popular with
- 260.11 mi
- 270.13 miShaftesbury Avenue, London, United Kingdom0.13 mi from The Soho Hotel2 reviews
One of the great delights of visiting London is attending a theatrical performance. The Gielgud offers some great plays. It is not large in size so the experience feels very intimate.Popular with
- 280.22 mi30 Lisle Street, London WC2H 7BA, United Kingdom0.22 mi from The Soho Hotel2 reviews
This is one of the best pre-club places to go to in London just by China Town. It's lively with the younger audience every weekend and certainly a pre-GAY meeting place. The bar staff are hot - hot - hot! And you're sure to meet some lovely people here. This is a definite!Popular with
- 290.12 mi50 Rupert Street, London W1D 6DR, United Kingdom0.12 mi from The Soho Hotel2 reviews
Recently refurbished Gay Bar in the heart of Soho. Happy Hour 12pm till 8pm House Champagne £19 Selected 2 Cocktails for £10. Draught lager from £3.60. House wine from £3.80 a glassPopular with
- 300.03 mi100 Wardour Street, London W1F 0, United Kingdom0.03 mi from The Soho Hotel3 reviews
This is the IT place for salsa based on what I have heard. So went to check it out on a Saturday night with a few girlfriends. It was very happening even at around 10 o'clock. It is a bit strange to me to see a mix of activities happening in this club: there were people having a full meal, ...Popular with
- 310.21 mi
- 320.15 mi
- 330.17 mi
- 340.22 mi
- 350.2 mi
- 360.18 mi20 Wardour Street, London, United Kingdom0.18 mi from The Soho Hotel2 reviews
This is a tiny Chinatown, as Chinatowns go. But the gate entering into the street is impressive and makes for some cool photographs!Popular with
- 370.25 mi
- 380.23 mi268 Dominion Theatre, London, W1T 7, United Kingdom0.23 mi from The Soho Hotel1 review
It very silly really. You can see why the critics didn't like it, but if you are human then you are probably going to like it. Queen fans will because the musicalisation of the songs is done very well: Brian May's heavy involvement making sure of that. But the show is entertaining anyway and the performances are great - especially ...
- 390.06 mi
- 400.15 mi