The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 75%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (6)Write a review
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour ResortMember ofLuxury TravelersHistory BuffsNightlife Lovers+ 2Apr 18, 2014
Located across the street from the upscale Shops at Bal Harbour, the St. Regis is a luxurious, beach front resort. A fairly short drive away from the energy of South Beach, this hotel offers a more relaxed retreat away from the ordinary. Walking in to the lobby, I was greeted with enormous chandeliers and floor-to-ceiling mirrored panels. The glitzy lobby leads out to a family-friendly and an adult-only pool. The rooms are what you'd expect out of a large, upscale resort. They're spacious, with a large bathroom and private balcony. The amenities and service are great, but you also pay for those 5 stars: the prices are pretty astronomical (beware of the minibar). For a weekend of pampering and splurging, it's perfect. Plus, they often run specials for Florida locals.Recommended for:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour ResortMember ofLuxury TravelersFirst to ReviewJul 16, 2014
Incredible hotel, in my opinion this is the best hotel in Florida nowadays. Big comfortable rooms, amazing ocean view, beautiful pools and even a Jean George restaurant inside. Great location in front of the best mall of Miami - Bal Harbour Shops. St. Regis spent 25 millions in art work, its very impressive.
Excellent!339 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- Location96% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Room94% thought rooms were spacious.
- Hotel Building90% said the facilities were very new.
- Beach80% appreciated the clean beach.
- GroundsNice grounds.