The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 75%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (5)
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour ResortMember ofLuxury TravelersHistory BuffsNightlife Lovers+ 2Oct 29, 2013
Located across the street from the upscale Shops at Bal Harbour, the St. Regis is a luxurious, beach front resort. A fairly short drive away from the energy of South Beach, this hotel offers a more relaxed retreat away from the ordinary. Walking in to the lobby, I was greeted with enormous chandeliers and floor-to-ceiling mirrored panels. The glitzy lobby leads out to a family-friendly and an adult-only pool. The rooms are what you'd expect out of a large, upscale resort. They're spacious, with a large bathroom and private balcony. The amenities and service are great, but you also pay for those 5 stars: the prices are pretty astronomical (beware of the minibar). For a weekend of pampering and splurging, it's perfect. Plus, they often run specials for Florida locals.Recommended for:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour ResortMember ofLuxury TravelersFirst to ReviewSep 21, 2012
Incredible hotel, in my opinion this is the best hotel in Florida nowadays. Big comfortable rooms, amazing ocean view, beautiful pools and even a Jean George restaurant inside. Great location in front of the best mall of Miami - Bal Harbour Shops. St. Regis spent 25 millions in art work, its very impressive.
Excellent!309 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- Room96% thought rooms were spacious.
- Hotel Building95% said the facilities were very new.
- Location94% liked the proximity to shopping.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 84%.
- BeachWonderful beach.