The St Regis Bali Resort
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Art & Design Lovers
- 98%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (5)Write a review
- The St Regis Bali ResortMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 11First to ReviewMay 31, 2013
Stunning attention to every detail this hotel is breathtaking. The rooms with patios are perfection.
The pool area and cabanas were my favorite way to spend the morning after a very delightful breakfast spread.
This Nusa Dua property has a private beach. Dining options at The St. Regis Bali Resort include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a
There are 124 guestrooms at The St. Regis Bali Resort. Balconies offer ocean, pool, or garden views. Beds come with signature bedding, Egyptian cotton linens, and down comforters. Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers with handheld showerheads. They also offer double sinks, phones, and televisions. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer multi line phones, iPod docking stations, and CD players. 42 inch LCD televisions have premium satellite channels, free movie channels, and DVD players. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, desks, complimentary bottled water, and ceiling fans. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hypo allergenic bedding, and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
- This property provides airport transfers. Guests must contact the property with flight details before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- There are no room charges for children 11 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
Excellent!336 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel89% considered it to be very well-maintained.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 81%.
- Location80% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Wellness Areatop-notch fitness area, thought 71%.