The St. Regis Bangkok
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 75%Business Travelers
- 74%Nightlife Lovers
Member Reviews (7)Write a review
- The St. Regis BangkokMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesLuxury Travelers+ 2
great place to stay when you are in bangkok, rooms are huge and the bed are so comfortable. and they have lotsa things to offer in their bfast. however if you're the type that like to walk to central world / siam paragon its quite a distance from there ; however you can also take BTS directly from the 2nd floor from the hotelRecommended for:
- The St. Regis BangkokCommunity ManagerAmbassadorMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 6
One of the top hotels in Bangkok located at the city center. This hotel is the epitome of ritz and glam with service like royalty and phenomenal views from their rooftop pool. Make a visit here to try their restaurant Zumba as well! Delicious Japanese fusion tapas!Recommended for:
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- Family Rooms
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
- Valet Parking
Excellent!509 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Especially suitable as wellness hotel according to guests.
- Location95% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Room93% thought the view was good.
- Service85% said the reception staff was great.
- Wellness Areatop-notch fitness area, thought 84%.
- Hotel Building76% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- Hotel75% thought it was clean.