The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (11)Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!77 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Room94% thought the view was good.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 88%.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 87%.
- Hotel Building86% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- Location86% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Hotel80% considered it to be very well-maintained.
This Bora Bora property has a private beach. Dining options at The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, outdoor tennis courts, a health club, a sauna, and a
There are 100 guestrooms at The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort. Balconies offer beach, ocean, or mountain views. Beds come with premium bedding. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers with handheld showerheads. They also offer double sinks, phones, and makeup/shaving mirrors. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer phones, CD players, and voice mail. 42 inch plasma televisions have satellite channels and DVD players. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, complimentary bottled water, ceiling fans, and welcome amenities. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- City/local tax: XPF 150 per person, per night
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room