The Stafford Hotel is one of our favorites as well as our correspondent's. With a charming courtyard lined with rooms in converted stables (two-part doors intact) and an old wine cellar filled with great vintages and some WW1 artifacts, and attentive, but not obsequious service, the Stafford is a hotel worth returning to again and again.
Restaurants near The Stafford Hotel for Art & Design Lovers
- 610.64 mi
- 620.64 mi31 St. Martin's La, City of London, WC2N, United Kingdom0.64 mi from The Stafford Hotel5 reviews
What happens when someone is really passionate about what they do? Great things like this cafe. Attention is on the details at Notes and it makes for a great expereince. Filtered coffee made by the cup, you can’t get any fresher than that. If decide to have your coffee at the cafe and spend a while the atmosphere is relaxing ...
- 630.4 mi66-70 Brewer Street, London W1F 9UP0.4 mi from The Stafford Hotel
This restaurant in Soho is a delicious mix of Mark Hix's eclectic take on seasonal British cuisine. The pri fix menu makes the price very reasonable for great dining in London but be careful because the cocktails are so delicious that your bar tab might surpass the cost of dinner.
- 640.65 mi33 D'Arblay St., London W1F 8, UK0.65 mi from The Stafford Hotel4 reviews
Love getting breakfast at this place. It's so bright and cheery and the staff is incredibly nice. It can get packed in the morning so either get there early or expect to wait for a bit. The Green Eggs and Ham was phenominal (eggs, chives, cream cheese, and ham) so yummy! And their smoothies are fresh and tasty. Near Oxford ...Popular with
- 650.9 mi
- 660.58 mi
- 670.65 mi22 Frith Street, London W1D 4 United Kingdom0.65 mi from The Stafford Hotel4 reviews
Yes, this is an institution! Come here in the evening and a whole crowd will probably be standing outside enjoying their espresso (it's just opposite Ronnie Scotts)Popular with
- 680.87 mi
- 690.91 mi1 Tavistock Street, London WC2E 7PG, United Kingdom0.91 mi from The Stafford Hotel
When you're trekking around the city en famille, the dependability and affordability of chain restaurants take on a new allure. What a relief that London features some chain restaurants that go a cut above with fresh food that's healthy and not boring. Jen Howze of Britmums recommends Wagamama.Popular with
- 700.82 miRathbone Place, London, London, United Kingdom0.82 mi from The Stafford Hotel4 reviews
Byron is a unique burger chain where the owners are buying out historic pubs and converting them into high end burger chains. I had a grilled portobello mushroom burger which was really tasty - came topped with a fat slice of melted bree. Yum. Fries were great as well.Popular with
- 710.64 mi
- 720.5 mi
- 730.9 mi45-47 Endell Street, City of London, Greater London WC2H 9AJ, United Kingdom0.9 mi from The Stafford Hotel4 reviews
During my stay in London, the must have on my list was Fish & Chips. Not Mrs. Paul’s or the Gorton Fisherman fish sticks of my childhood. Proper Fish & Chips. Obviously there are many options around town, but we wanted something good and of course cheap. With a little help from my concierge, I found the perfect spot. The ...
- 740.73 mi
- 750.6 mi63 Dean Street, London, United Kingdom0.6 mi from The Stafford Hotel5 reviews
Decent Tonkotsu ramen (with thin noodle). 3 types of gyoza, I like the shrimp best. The highlight is mochi ice cream coming in 3 unique flavors - salted caramel, yuzu (citrus and orange like) and sesame. All good!Popular with
- 760.59 mi80 Wardour Street, Soho, London, W1F OTF, UK0.59 mi from The Stafford Hotel4 reviews
Some of the best mexican food in London! They've got a seasonal tapas-style menu, allowing you to get a bit of everything and experience a breadth of flavours. The bar downstairs at the Soho Wahaca is actually a really fun little place to hangout whilst you wait for your table as well!Popular with
- 770.38 mi14-18 Heddon Street, London W1B 4, United Kingdom0.38 mi from The Stafford Hotel3 reviews
The food here was excellent but it may have been a good thing we weren't starving because the food is sold by weight and can get expensive. The music was TERRIBLE but the concept of the place, quality of food and the fact that they're vegetarian and had Jalapeno Poppers made is all worth while.Popular with
- 780.72 mi27 Litchfield St, WC2H 9NJ0.72 mi from The Stafford Hotel4 reviews
Souk Bazaar is an intimate Moroccan restaurant on a quiet Soho side street, just steps from Leicester Square station. Gogobot held their "A Taste of Morocco" event here and it was a roaring success - everyone truly enjoyed the food, the decor and the atmosphere. Delicious lamb and baklava to die for!
- 790.52 mi
- 800.82 mi73-76 Strand, London WC2R 0DE, UK0.82 mi from The Stafford Hotel
You'll run into Leon often around London, which is a plus, according to Jen Howze of Britmums. You know you'll get fresh, affordable, high-quality food for the whole family, avoiding McDonald's for yet another day.Popular with