After the success of the Standard on Sunset Blvd, this downtown location was introduced with much fanfair. With a rooftop bar, and plenty of cool rooms, this hotel is a fun place to stay downtown.
Restaurants near The Standard Downtown LA
- 10.2 mi
- 20.2 mi600 W 7th Street #150, Los Angeles, CA0.2 mi from The Standard Downtown LA
Maybe I just expected "good sushi" to never have frills and sauce - all I require is a simple cut of fresh fish, a little wasabi, and rice. That's really all i want? But no, Sugarfish smashed my hatred for sauced-up sushi, where they add flavor to simple nigiri + the texture of warm sushi rice to create the art ...Popular with
- 30.05 mi612 South Flower Street, Los Angeles, California 90017, United States0.05 mi from The Standard Downtown LA9 reviews
We arrived at 12am, as it was walking distance from my girlfriends place so it did take slightly longer to get out the apartment. sadly when we arrived we only had 40 minutes until last call, so we ordered as much as we could and place it by the dart table. So yes, you hear right darts, we were competing ...Popular with
- 40.15 mi444 South Flower Street, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.15 mi from The Standard Downtown LA6 reviews
I've never really been huge on sandwiches but over the years, I've grown to enjoy them especially from places that serve up a more gourmet styled ones and Mendocino Farms definitely does that. I came for the soft-opening event for the DTLA location at Figat7th and was able to sample a few of the sandwiches. I decided on the Braised ...Popular with
- 50.23 mi515 West 7th Street, Los Angeles, CA 900140.23 mi from The Standard Downtown LA6 reviews
My sister has been wanting to try this place because a Malo place near her is good. So we came in and there is a bar attached to it upstairs but we didn't go up because we just wanted food. We came in and you enter on the left - Left is the restaurant, Right is the whiskey bar. We ...
- 60.07 mi525 South Flower, Los Angeles, CA0.07 mi from The Standard Downtown LA5 reviews
I came here twice the last month for some Happy hour. Its great because i think Chaya is the only place i know of that serve Happy Hour all night long! Our server Amelia is amazing! She was so detailed and sweet about everything. When my friend took only 2 bites from his mac and cheese and left it (not ...Popular with
- 70.22 mi518 West 7th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90014, United States0.22 mi from The Standard Downtown LA4 reviews
our Server Edith was wonderful! Even though the entree took awhile to arrive, her mile to mile smile really made it bearable. We had the Vegetable wrap - good with the peanut sauce, cut into four big pieces i ate 3 cause i was starving! than came the tempura battered green beans- batter was too thick that i had to ...Popular with
- 80.07 mi525 South Flower Street, Los Angeles, CA0.07 mi from The Standard Downtown LA
I came here a few times for dineLA and the food never disappointed. I remember their crispy pork belly being veryyy delicious. The risotto with shaved truffle is a must!! Save room so you can try their panna cotta too! Its good and refreshing. They have a full bar and lots of wine to choose from!! Nice ambiance; great for ...Popular with
- 90.08 mi630 W 6th St, Los Angeles, CA 900170.08 mi from The Standard Downtown LA5 reviews
This is a super chill bar (or used to be). come here for the happy hour and don't overlook their menu. they have killer burgers, and killer drinks! they have special movie nights on sunday- free popcorn!
- 100.07 miPenthouse, 811 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 2100, Los Angeles, CA0.07 mi from The Standard Downtown LA5 reviews
#BeStuffed #BeTipsy We are obsessed with the happy hour at Takami Sushi & Robata, a restaurant that is located 21 floors above the Financial District Downtown. Why? Their sushi is yummy and their happy hour specials run from 4:30-7pm Monday through Friday, and from 5pm to 7pm on Saturday and Sunday. You can get all bar food for half off ...Popular with
- 110.13 mi609 South Grand Avenue, Los Angeles, California0.13 mi from The Standard Downtown LA6 reviews
Atheistic were of course industrialized with hints of organic flavor, like the jars and jars of spices at the front door. My friend and I both giggled at the honey bears rain that falls into a tub- assuming a play on of "golden Shower". (clever) I came here specifically for the burrata cheese that i saw in their menu but ...Popular with
- 120.22 mi735 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 900170.22 mi from The Standard Downtown LA5 reviews
There's really nothing bad I can say about having a steak dinner at Morton's. The service is impeccable. We were seated immediately after they confirmed our reservation. The food is good and they sure know how to prepare a steak. We had dinner during DineLA and took advantage of the $45 prix fixe menu. We ordered a 6-oz filet each, ...Popular with
- 130.16 mi611 W 7th St Los Angeles, CA 900170.16 mi from The Standard Downtown LA2 reviews
**AWESOME AMERICAN BISTRO IN DTLA** After our Modern Architecture Tour, we stopped here for an early dinner at 5PM. No one there, it was romantic and quiet. PARKING ======== Street or garage. AMBIANCE ========= Gastropub. Chalkboards with chalk art. Chandelier. They played Ice Cube. YES. FOOD ===== CAST IRON MUSSELS (Large) - $14 The good sized mussels, aji amarillo broth, ...Popular with
- 140.17 mi544 S Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900710.17 mi from The Standard Downtown LA
Housed on the bottom floor of the historic Pacific Mutual Building, the Water Grill is justifiably well-known for its excellent seafood entrees. Close to the Biltmore and next door to Caravan Books, it's a great, but expensive, place to nourish yourself while touring downtown.Popular with
- 150.14 mi644 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 900170.14 mi from The Standard Downtown LA4 reviews
From looking at the happy hour schedule, this place is in happy hour literally all the time. The only question that came to mind was when this place wasn't serving happy hour specials. I don't care if it's a ploy or not, I just like the idea of happy hour all the time. Walking about 2 blocks from home, I ...
- 160.04 mi800 West 6th Street, Los Angeles, California0.04 mi from The Standard Downtown LA7 reviews
Great Drinks ! Not a lot of choices for vegetarians but their appetizers and side dishes were exceptional! -The mix mushrooms was so good, that my carnivore friend said it tasted like Steak! -Salad with Brussel sprout and goat cheese was pretty darn delicious, very refreshing and light. -cauliflower was okay, crispy and filling. they bought out the fries with ...Popular with
- 170.2 mi0.2 mi from The Standard Downtown LA2 reviews
Do you want a cheap way to get your groove thang on? You don’t care whose all there? You have your dance partner with you and did the preparty outside? Then get yo azzz ovah heaA… So yeah this is perfect under those conditions, no cover charge, no stupid clothes allowed, but no harsh ridiculous dress code either, a short ...
- 180.06 mi
- 190.17 mi
- 200.15 mi800 West 7th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90017, United States0.15 mi from The Standard Downtown LA1 review
Happy Hour is ecstatic!