Few places in Miami deliver on style, wellness and mellow vibes like The Standard. What was once a historic Miami Beach property has been reinvented with the Standard's signature cool. I love the mid century design, the incredible views and the meditation gardens, complete with hammocks, cabanas and bath tubs for clay treatments. The spa and hammam are unlike anywhere ...
Things to do near The Standard Miami for Business Travelers
- 10.82 mi
- 20.41 mi1410 20th St, Miami Beach, FL, United States0.41 mi from The Standard Miami2 reviews
the best professional service, the highest level of attention to every detail and our commitment to provide each of our guests with an unforgettable travel experience.Popular with
- 30.7 mi
- 40.88 mi
- 50.34 mi1811 Purdy Avenue, Miami Beach, FL, United States0.34 mi from The Standard Miami6 reviews
Very down to earth, which is rare in flashy Miami Beach. Inexpensive drinks, good music and an unpretentious crowd makes Purdy a great late nite destinationPopular with
- 60.99 mi541 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, FL 33139-29130.99 mi from The Standard Miami4 reviews
The FREE SoundScape Cinema Series is presented generously by the Marilyn and Edward Gadinsky Charitable Foundation. It is held at the Miami Beach SoundScape ExoStage, corner of 17 Street and Washington Avenue. Movies begin at 8:00 p.m. unless otherwise noted. Go to link below for list of screenings: http://www.mbculture.com/Scroll.aspx?id=81Popular with
- 70.72 mi
- 80.81 mi727 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL0.81 mi from The Standard Miami2 reviews
Located in the heart of South Beach, on the thriving promenade, Lincoln Road, Score is one of Miami's most exciting gay clubs. The atmosphere is chic and lively. The people watching is spectacular--it's chalk full of trendy fashionistas, over the top divas and beautiful people in general. But the main attraction is the endlessly gyrating dance floor.Popular with
- 90.72 mi
- 100.78 miLincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA0.78 mi from The Standard Miami2 reviews
Outdoor walking mall. Must see when in South Beach. Restaurants galore, trendy shops, and PEOPLE WATCHING TO THE EXTREME!
- 110.47 mi1656 Alton Road, Miami Beach, FL, United States0.47 mi from The Standard Miami2 reviews
A large gourmet grocery with wine, chocolate, flowers, meats, prepared foods and groceries.
- 120.97 mi
- 130.85 mi
- 140.55 mi
- 150.66 mi
- 161.0 mi1700 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL, United States1.0 mi from The Standard Miami1 review
The Fillmore holds a special place in my heart. Originally the Jackie Gleason Theater, all of my favorite memories as a kid were the weekends I would perform at this beautiful art deco theater in the center of Miami Beach. Some years ago, it was renamed The Fillmore and it started bringing bands to Miami that were atypical to the ...Popular with
- 170.96 mi
- 180.5 mi1111 Lincoln Road0.5 mi from The Standard Miami1 review
Specializing in large—sometimes absolutely massive—limitededition hardcovers, the experts at Taschen can suggest how to expand any refined coffee-table book collection. Some of the rare finds include an autographed copy of Helmut Newton’s Sumo, which comes with a Philippe Starck table, and GOAT: A Tribute to Muhammad Ali, replete with a Jeff Koons sculpture and four photos signed by “The Greatest” ...
- 190.67 mi927 Lincoln Lane North, Miami Beach, Florida0.67 mi from The Standard Miami1 review
Great local bookstore with a lot of art and design books. I loved the setup of it all. There is a cafe and magazine stand outside and a small walk through a courtyard takes you into the bookstore. Inside there are a collection of rooms for each subject area, with each one containing a table of featured selections.Popular with
- 200.76 mi818 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, FL, United States0.76 mi from The Standard Miami2 reviews
House of artwork, home of many expressions! With his colors and joy this Brazilian artist conquered the world. Britto Central mixes fine art and a commercial side. Romero knows how to hit his public both in an upscale or popular way.