Few places in Miami deliver on style, wellness and mellow vibes like The Standard. What was once a historic Miami Beach property has been reinvented with the Standard's signature cool. I love the mid century design, the incredible views and the meditation gardens, complete with hammocks, cabanas and bath tubs for clay treatments. The spa and hammam are unlike anywhere ...
Things to do near The Standard Miami for Nightlife Lovers
- 10.72 mi846 Lincoln Road, Miami, FL, United States0.72 mi from The Standard Miami4 reviews
Intimate lounge on top of the Van Dyke Cafe that offers some of the coolest live Latin jazz music around. The band playing on the night we were there was fantastic. No room for dancing, so just sit back and enjoy the music. Drinks are good but a little pricey. The Pornstar Martini was a fun one to have.Popular withNightlifeLocal
- 20.81 mi727 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL0.81 mi from The Standard Miami2 reviews
Located in the heart of South Beach, on the thriving promenade, Lincoln Road, Score is one of Miami's most exciting gay clubs. The atmosphere is chic and lively. The people watching is spectacular--it's chalk full of trendy fashionistas, over the top divas and beautiful people in general. But the main attraction is the endlessly gyrating dance floor.Popular withLGBTNightlifeTrendsters
- 30.99 mi541 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, FL 33139-29130.99 mi from The Standard Miami4 reviews
My favorite thing about the New World Symphony Frank Gehry-designed building on the Beach? The Wallcast! Which broadcasts films, concerts and symphonies a few times a week during Miami's season (basically, all of them but summer). This is definitely one of the greatest cultural additions to Miami Beach in years, and it's the perfect way to enjoy Miami's usually great ...Popular withOutdoorNightlife
- 40.82 mi738 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, FL, United States0.82 mi from The Standard Miami35 reviews
Shopping , shopping , i guest we can find what ever your are looking for . Great restaurant ... a nice promenade ... i just love itPopular withFamiliesLuxuryNightlife
- 50.34 mi1811 Purdy Avenue, Miami Beach, FL, United States0.34 mi from The Standard Miami6 reviews
Cool lounge with a dive bar sort of vibe to it. Best known for Reggae on Monday nights, but I didn't get to check it out unfortunately. I hear good things though.Popular withNightlife
- 60.7 mi
- 70.88 mi
- 80.72 mi
- 90.47 mi1656 Alton Road, Miami Beach, FL, United States0.47 mi from The Standard Miami2 reviews
A large gourmet grocery with wine, chocolate, flowers, meats, prepared foods and groceries.
- 100.41 mi1410 20th St, Miami Beach, FL, United States0.41 mi from The Standard Miami2 reviews
the best professional service, the highest level of attention to every detail and our commitment to provide each of our guests with an unforgettable travel experience.Popular withLuxuryStudentsFamilies
- 110.78 miLincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA0.78 mi from The Standard Miami2 reviews
Outdoor walking mall. Must see when in South Beach. Restaurants galore, trendy shops, and PEOPLE WATCHING TO THE EXTREME!
- 120.97 mi
- 130.85 mi
- 140.55 mi
- 150.66 mi
- 160.5 mi1111 Lincoln Road0.5 mi from The Standard Miami1 review
Specializing in large—sometimes absolutely massive—limitededition hardcovers, the experts at Taschen can suggest how to expand any refined coffee-table book collection. Some of the rare finds include an autographed copy of Helmut Newton’s Sumo, which comes with a Philippe Starck table, and GOAT: A Tribute to Muhammad Ali, replete with a Jeff Koons sculpture and four photos signed by “The Greatest” ...
- 170.96 mi
- 181.0 mi1700 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL, United States1.0 mi from The Standard Miami1 review
The Fillmore holds a special place in my heart. Originally the Jackie Gleason Theater, all of my favorite memories as a kid were the weekends I would perform at this beautiful art deco theater in the center of Miami Beach. Some years ago, it was renamed The Fillmore and it started bringing bands to Miami that were atypical to the ...Popular withLocalNightlife
- 190.67 mi927 Lincoln Lane North, Miami Beach, Florida0.67 mi from The Standard Miami1 review
Great local bookstore with a lot of art and design books. I loved the setup of it all. There is a cafe and magazine stand outside and a small walk through a courtyard takes you into the bookstore. Inside there are a collection of rooms for each subject area, with each one containing a table of featured selections.Popular withDesign
- 200.76 mi818 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, FL, United States0.76 mi from The Standard Miami2 reviews
House of artwork, home of many expressions! With his colors and joy this Brazilian artist conquered the world. Britto Central mixes fine art and a commercial side. Romero knows how to hit his public both in an upscale or popular way.