This hotel is place right in the heart of uptown, and you can feel it the moment you see it. Though the exterior is (appropriately) aged, the interior is modern and refined. The lobby is small, but the bar takes up enough to space to make up for it. There are plenty of meeting rooms, which are big enough for ...
Restaurants near The Stoneleigh Hotel & Spa
- 10.11 mi3008 Maple Ave, Dallas, TX 752010.11 mi from The Stoneleigh Hotel & Spa
Ask any Dallas resident about Nick & Sam’s and the response will likely be the same--raving. Menu favorites include the 16 oz bone in prime filet, diver scallops, and fried lobster. For a unique private dining experience, have your dinner in the wine room.Popular with
- 20.06 mi0.06 mi from The Stoneleigh Hotel & Spa1 review
Awesome restaurant, great food, great drinks, great people watching. Lunch, Dinner, Brunch on weekends. Not expensive, not cheap either, mid-level, Uptown scene. Casual ok! You could walk here. Busy every night for dinner. Especially Thurs, Fri, Sat.
- 30.25 mi500 Crescent Ct # 165, Dallas, TX0.25 mi from The Stoneleigh Hotel & Spa2 reviews
Located in the fabulous Crescent Court, Palomino is one of my absolute favorite dining destinations in town. The have a 24/7 happy hour menu, there are TVs in the bar area, and the setting is perfect for meeting friends and just having a casual social gathering. I've lost count of the times I've congregated here, but it never gets old. ...Popular with
- 40.79 mi2001 Flora St, Dallas, TX 752010.79 mi from The Stoneleigh Hotel & Spa9 reviews
A gift to the city of Dallas by Raymond and Peggy Nasher. Considered at one time the most valuable world-wide collection of scuplure in private hands. Now a gift from the Nashers to the City of Dallas. In addition to the collection, the Nashers also contributed $70 million dollars for the building to house the collection; architect: Renzo Piano. Exhibition ...Popular with
- 50.64 mi3301 McKinney Avenue, Dallas, TX0.64 mi from The Stoneleigh Hotel & Spa
Best breakfast in Uptown. Could be walkable from the house. Traditional breakfast menu. Gets busy, and doesn't take reservations. They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Focus on breakfast. Great patio.
- 60.96 mi3403 Oak Lawn Ave, Dallas, TX 752190.96 mi from The Stoneleigh Hotel & Spa
Delicious deli restaurant that serves fantastic prepared foods to go. You select the size, quantity of item. Lots, and lots of options. Great place to stock the house from.. Short drive from the house. They also have a salad bar, and sandwich bar. VERY POPULAR. I eat here daily.
- 70.43 mi2501 North Harwood Street, Dallas, TX0.43 mi from The Stoneleigh Hotel & Spa
#BeStuffed This 1927 schoolhouse-turned-dining hot spot opened late last year to great fanfare, having snagged the former chef from Abacus (another top restaurant in Dallas). The patio is beautiful, and the prices are very reasonable. BrokeGirlsGuide.comPopular with
- 80.93 mi
- 90.98 mi3699 McKinney Avenue #307, Dallas, TX, United States0.98 mi from The Stoneleigh Hotel & Spa2 reviews
Mexican restaurant in West Village. Trolley ride, or short drive, or cab. Try the frozen mambo taxi, the mambo taxi is Dallas Institution. Great patio, great people watching, super trendy. Saturday and Sunday lunch is a total scene. Dinner Wed-Sun night is also a scene. Must go to west village while you're in town!
- 100.88 mi
- 110.8 mi2300 Victory Park Ln0.8 mi from The Stoneleigh Hotel & Spa3 reviews
Luna de Noche is a Tex-Mex upscale restaurant located just outside of the American Airlines Center. Because of my big lunch earlier, I went with the Tortilla Soup which was great. Loaded with chicken, cheese and avocado, the soup hit the spot. They offer a full variety of Tex-Mex style of dishes and of course, Steaks. The atmosphere is very ...Popular with
- 120.33 mi2101 Cedar Springs Road, Dallas, TX, United States0.33 mi from The Stoneleigh Hotel & Spa3 reviews
To be perfectly honest, I've never eaten in the dining room here. The patio and bar were all-encompassing for me. It's a fabulously fun and luxurious dining experience, right in the heart of Uptown complete with live music in the bar on the weekend. I've lost count of how many occasions I've celebrated here as I stuffed myself with truffle ...Popular with
- 130.7 mi3403 Mckinney Ave, Dallas, TX 752040.7 mi from The Stoneleigh Hotel & Spa1 review
This is a new locale uptown, so it's easy to hop along other nearby venues. There's a large outdoor seating area, which is nice on a cool night. The scallops and sea bass are surprisingly good, considering you'd think steak over seafood in Dallas! The calamari and buffalo wings are tasty too. They've just opened, and it was a pretty ...
- 140.61 mi
- 150.8 mi
- 160.97 mi
- 170.7 mi2912 Oak Lawn Ave, Dallas, TX 752190.7 mi from The Stoneleigh Hotel & Spa
The Cosmic Cafe offers both vegetarian and vegan fare. It was once a house and was converted into a restaurant. This quirky little cafe is a must do for vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike. You can also enjoy a mediation or yoga session on the second floor. Groovy baby!! Go to their website for more information. http://www.cosmiccafedallas.com/Popular with
- 180.35 mi
- 190.32 mi2533 McKinney Ave, Dallas0.32 mi from The Stoneleigh Hotel & Spa2 reviews
Interesting place. The waitstaff was not the kindest I've had the pleasure of dining with, however they weren't too bad considering we had a large group. The food was pretty good... Spaghetti pizza was delicious. If probably try other places for good, however the drinks were good.
- 200.61 mi3232 McKinney Avenue, Dallas, TX 75204, United States0.61 mi from The Stoneleigh Hotel & Spa2 reviews
I was fortunate enough to receive an invitation for the grand opening of Private Social. Top Chef contestant, Tiffany Derry, is the executive chef and owner and has created a restaurant targeted for the Dallas Socialites but with a menu that includes home-cooked favorites like fried-chicken. The restaurant decor is very dark and vegas-like and would be a great date ...