It was the luxury hotel in bangkok city at the central part of business area . The servcie and team of staffes were good and nice to visit and stay.
Things to do near The Sukhothai Bangkok for History Buffs
- 10.13 mi13/3 Soi Sathon, Bangkok, Thailand0.13 mi from The Sukhothai Bangkok2 reviews
Uber stylish home design store that is a lovely mix of Thai and European influences. You've likely seen his signature bronze and gold leaf bowls overseas. Boutiques are run inside a number of hotels and you'll also find his wares at a few high end department stores.Popular with
- 20.06 mi
- 30.64 mi
- 40.49 mi
- 50.78 miRama IV Road, Bang rak 10500 Thailand0.78 mi from The Sukhothai Bangkok12 reviews
One of the must do things on Your list when in Thailand should be a visite to a muy Thai bozig gala. In Bangkok there is only one place to go and that is lumpini stadium. As a falang (foreigner) you pay top prices but you will get ringside seats and souvenirs for that money. A typical night consists of ...Popular with
- 60.48 miLumphini, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10120, Thailand0.48 mi from The Sukhothai Bangkok2 reviews
Hell Yeah 5 stars for the center of the Mauy Thai universe! Lumpinee Stadium is where the greatest come to duke it out in all out Muay Thai fashion. Pay 1000 baht for 2nd class seats on wooden benches next to raucous gamblers chanting, “knee knee knee!” The stadium is within easy walking distance to the MRT exit, no need ...
- 70.97 mi
- 80.46 mi
- 90.83 miSukhumvit road soi 22,Shophouse 625, Klongtoey 10110 ,Bangkok,Thailand0.83 mi from The Sukhothai Bangkok1 review
Savile Row Custom Tailors Headquarters Sukhumvit Soi 22,Shophouse 625 klongtoey 10110, Bangkok, Thailand Bangkok, Thailand 10110 I would like to inform all my valuable clients that we have moved Savilerowfashion Tailors from the Rose hotel to our new location in Sukhumvit Soi 22,Shophouse 625 klongtoey,10110, Bangkok, Thailand Shop Phone: 026638817 Mobile Nos: 0868891001 / 0858441307 / 08159923701
- 100.75 miPratu Chai, Bang Rak, Thailand0.75 mi from The Sukhothai Bangkok2 reviews
Negative review of "Maiden Massage" on Narathiwat Ratchanakarin Rd., near Surawong Road in Bangkok. http://www.maidenmassage.com This was my experience: The English-speaking male tout pulled me in from the sidewalk, and offered me a "..young beauty special friendly girl for special massage..". Ok, so I assumed that clearly meant your usual naughty massage. I paid in advance 800-THB for the 1-hour. ...
- 110.97 mi
- 120.75 mi
- 130.29 mi1871 Rama IV Street, Bangkok 10330 Thailand0.29 mi from The Sukhothai Bangkok1 review
Great place to get fairly cheap travel immunizations. The prices for the shots was comparable to the cost in Korea, but the consultation and registration was only 70 baht. I did not get to check out the snake farm as I didn't want to pay 200 baht to get in.Popular with
- 140.36 mi
- 150.97 miNarayana Phand Pavillion Bldg., 127 Rajdamri Rd., ,Bangkok 10330, Thailand0.97 mi from The Sukhothai Bangkok1 review
Narayana Phand (Narai Phand) includes a large government-run store with a huge selection of Thai products and a smaller bazaar in the basement. You have a choice between the fixed-price items in the store, or negotiable prices in the basement.
- 160.84 mi
- 171.42 miThanon Na Phra Lan, Phra Borom Maha Ratchawang, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200 Thailand1.42 mi from The Sukhothai Bangkok154 reviews
The Grand Palace is most historical place to visit in Thailand. It reminds me a lot of my childhood growing up in Rangoon, Burma surrounded by lots of temples and pagodas.Popular with
- 183.78 miNa Phralan Road, Bangkok 10200 Thailand3.78 mi from The Sukhothai Bangkok62 reviews
part of the Royal Palace complex in old town Bangkok, so if you see one you'll see the other. Make sure to make it a stop on your itinerary - it is glittering gold and spectacular. The Emerald Buddha Temple is the holiest temple in Thailand, and you will see Thai people doing offerings here and praying to the Buddha. ...Popular with
- 193.77 mi34 Arun Amarin Road, Arun Ammarin 10600 Thailand3.77 mi from The Sukhothai Bangkok71 reviews
worth the boat trip accross the river, remarcable temple with impressive details. Peaceful area. the view from the top is amazing, a challenge for those afraid of heights, steep and narrow.Popular with
- 201.98 mi6 Soi Kasemsan 2, Bangkok 10330 Thailand1.98 mi from The Sukhothai Bangkok25 reviews
A must-see for any Bangkok visitor! It gives you how an ancient Thai house should be in the past. Moreover, the house is full of ancient thai manufacts and the compelling story of Jim Thompson will take your mind away in a stunning adventure in the middle of the jungle....Popular with