It was the luxury hotel in bangkok city at the central part of business area . The servcie and team of staffes were good and nice to visit and stay.
Hotels near The Sukhothai Bangkok
- 613.73 mi3.73 mi from The Sukhothai Bangkok2 reviews
This cute guesthouse is located within walking distance of the famous Khaosan Road. It would be perfect for travellers who want to explore Khaosan Road but prefer a quieter place to sleep. The exterior of Sam Sen Sam Place is bright and welcoming as are the staff that will be willing to assist travellers with any queries. The rooms are ...Popular with
- 624.63 miHotel Class:4.63 mi from The Sukhothai Bangkok2 reviews
- 631.53 miHotel Class:1.53 mi from The Sukhothai Bangkok2 reviews
Just Beds is aptly named. The beds look clean with high quality white-white bedding and surprisingly nice modern lighting. The rooms must have been recently renovated. Outside of the rooms the hallways and little common areas have kind of a chaotic (80’s? décor). I’m adamantly anti wall-to-wall carpeting in a budget hotel in South East Asia if anyone is asking, ...Popular with
- 643.53 mi3.53 mi from The Sukhothai Bangkok2 reviews
The authentic thai classical living,,,,,such a nice hotel ;)
- 654.09 mi4.09 mi from The Sukhothai Bangkok2 reviews
Hip small hotelPopular with
- 661.7 miHotel Class:1.7 mi from The Sukhothai Bangkok3 reviews
This 4 and half star hotel also suits to most of the people which provide you a room per night for Baht 2500 and situated at Sukhumvit, once again in the most posh area of Bangkok. you would love the location of the hotel being connected with skytrain etc.
- 674.19 miHotel Class:4.19 mi from The Sukhothai Bangkok2 reviews
Comfort hotel with clean room and warm service. 2 department stores, 3 supermarket, 1 night market and many massage store near by.
- 681.86 mi1.86 mi from The Sukhothai Bangkok2 reviewsPopular with
- 691.59 miHotel Class:1.59 mi from The Sukhothai Bangkok2 reviews
- 703.03 miHotel Class:3.03 mi from The Sukhothai Bangkok2 reviews
Marriott only takes up 10% of the suites here. The other 90% are residents. Location is walking distance to public transportation. The great this about this place is that it's not a hotel--so you don't get the regular tourists and the local call girls hanging out at the pool and lobby. Most of the guests are international travelers, families. The ...Popular with
- 712.89 miHotel Class:2.89 mi from The Sukhothai Bangkok2 reviews
Clean hotel, beware of ants problem if you leave your snacks out. Free wifi only in lobby , 3 computers available to use for free with Internet access. Rooms were standard with English channels...no frills. The blowdryer was supplied, but stashed and attached to the drawer outside the bathroom. Conveniently located next to a subway station and across the street ...
- 722.04 miHotel Class:2.04 mi from The Sukhothai Bangkok3 reviews
It reminds me of a four star hotel in India. The rooms are sweet, but man the lighting in the gym would just make me want to call it a day and go have a premade tuna sandwich in the bar to comfort myself. And then a piece of cheesecake. And then a Chang beer. Or two. It's a little ...Popular with
- 731.98 miHotel Class:1.98 mi from The Sukhothai Bangkok3 reviews
My partner and I were heavily disappointed in this place that had been recommended to us. We stayed in 8 hotels over our entire stay, all varying from 1 star to 5 star, and Siam@Siam was by far the worst experience. Where to start? Some staff were very friendly, but never beyond what they were paid to do, the rest ...
- 741.27 miHotel Class:1.27 mi from The Sukhothai Bangkok3 reviews
It’s quite cosy and compact here! You can get a double room with a view of Silom road which can feel more accessible than some of the larger hotels on Silom. The rooms are clean and well lit. You are located well for food with an Indian restaurant just next door and a food stall street just across the road. ...
- 751.81 miHotel Class:1.81 mi from The Sukhothai Bangkok2 reviews
Stayed here for 3 days in late May. Got the Econo Twin (private room with 2 twin beds) for 2 adults and nice A/C. All the bathrooms are on each level with individual shower and toilet stalls, hairdryers and large mirrors. Dormitory style. Very cute IKEA-like interior. Everything was very clean. Several computers you can use in the lobby. Luggage ...
- 761.87 miHotel Class:1.87 mi from The Sukhothai Bangkok2 reviews
Bangkok Hotel Lotus Sukhumvit managed by Accor is a 4 star hotel conveniently located in the bustling centre of Bangkok. This Bangkok Hotel is ideal for business tripsPopular with
- 772.19 miHotel Class:2.19 mi from The Sukhothai Bangkok2 reviews
- 781.92 mi1.92 mi from The Sukhothai Bangkok3 reviews
Livingstone’s is not a my cup of tea but for some it is. The rooms are clean and well maintained. Something special that you don’t see every day in a hotel like this is a Jacuzzi in the bathroom which has stoned walling and floors. The bedroom has wooden floors and nice large beds. There are tea and coffee making ...Popular with
- 792.61 miHotel Class:2.61 mi from The Sukhothai Bangkok1 review
- 801.79 mi1.79 mi from The Sukhothai Bangkok1 review
This is a well designed, well located hotel. Its a great value for money, located just 400m Nana BTS station, and one station away from Sukumvit Subway station. The rooms are quite spacey and hotel staff is friendly. Around the hotel are many local restaurants and bars.Popular with