Phone:020 7723 2244
- Free Hi Speed Internet
User Reviews (1 Review)
- The Sumner HotelFirst to ReviewFeb 27, 2013
This B&B is elegant, sophisticated and respecting of your need for privacy, peace and quiet. The rooms are small, but well-equipped and rival the decor at many boutique hotels (no creaky mattresses and chintzy drapery here!). It's so close to Oxford and Regent Street shopping, and a lovely stroll through nearby Hyde Park will take you straight to Harrods, or to the V&A for the soon-to-open David Bowie fashion retrospective.
Outstanding!930 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 99%.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- Food88% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- PriceGreat price. Appreciated by 81% of guests.