The Surf Lodge
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
Member Reviews (6)
- The Surf LodgeMay 21, 2013
The surf lodge definitely makes you feel like summer. Sitting outside with overpriced drinks, and free music while staring at the sunset go down as you are on the water is enjoyable for all who visit. The food is also very good. Not a low key spot but definitely worth going.
- The Surf LodgeMember ofLocal CultureFamily TravelersFoodies+ 2First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Old motel turned into a funky inn. Very cool interior. Bright, beachey, relaxed. About 1/2 mile from the beach. The restaurant and bar is worth visiting even if you aren't staying there. Has a really nice outdoor deck.
Good!25 reviews across the web.
- Room100% thought the view was good.
- Ambiance91% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. Appreciated by 83% of guests.
- HotelHotel is great. 81% of the guests liked it.
- BeachBeach is lovely. 80% satisfied guests.
- FoodTasty food. 78% of guests gave positive comments.