Hotels near The Sweetest Beach House You'll Find
- Distance: 0.0 mi
3 Bedrooms • 1 Bathroom • Sleeps 6
- 15 Thirtieth Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90291Ranked #44 overall in Los Angeles hotelsDistance: 3.0 mi3 reviews
#BeGone If you're want to stay near the beach, generally it's going to cost you a pretty penny. However, for about $170/night you can stay in this cozy little inn...Popular with
- 327 Washington Blvd, Venice, Los Angeles, CA 90291Ranked #46 overall in Los Angeles hotelsDistance: 2.4 mi4 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Although originally built as a hotel, I mistook this Inn for a condo complex by its drab grey stucco walls. But then you reach the vibrant mosaic mermaid mural at...Popular with
- 6101 W Century Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90045Ranked #48 overall in Los Angeles hotelsDistance: 3.2 mi8 reviewsHotel Class: 4
I've never stayed at a hotel by LAX, but this is decent. It's part of the Starwood hotels. They gave us a voucher for the breakfast buffet, but my flight...Popular with
- 1440 Imperial Avenue, El Segundo, CA 90245Ranked #2 overall in El Segundo hotelsDistance: 2.9 mi2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
I'm a sucker for the manager's reception they hold in the evenings, with drinks and rotating finger foods. Why turn down free food? Breakfast at an Embassy Suites is also...
- 6225 W Century Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90045Ranked #58 overall in Los Angeles hotelsDistance: 2.9 mi3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Just a simple place to stay near LAX. One thing though, the free shuttle came too late. I had to wait for over 30 minutes with other guests. Maybe they...Popular with
- 1305 Ocean Front Walk, Venice Beach, Los Angeles, CA 90291Ranked #62 overall in Los Angeles hotelsDistance: 3.0 mi3 reviewsHotel Class: 2
In the heart of the Venice Beach boardwalk this spot is a little too close to where the magic mushrooms happen for my taste. It’s not what I recommend for...
- 3501 Sepulveda Blvd., Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, United StatesRanked #3 overall in Manhattan Beach hotelsDistance: 4.4 mi3 reviews
This place screams Retro 60s Mod as soon as you drive up and walk in the door, with one wall made completely of large-paneled, angled windows that look like they...
- 3400 Highland Avenue, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266Ranked #4 overall in Manhattan Beach hotelsDistance: 3.8 mi3 reviewsHotel Class: 2
This hotel, walking distance from the beach, has an appropriately beachy vibe. The building is set up courtyard style with a nice pool in the middle and it almost feels...Popular with
- 1740 Ocean Avenue, Santa Monica, CA 90401Ranked #16 overall in Santa Monica hotelsDistance: 4.9 mi2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
I wasn’t sure what partial beach access meant when I booked, and was worried it would turn out to be an understatement. However all it meant was that a small...Popular with
- 4175 Admiralty Way, (temporarily closed), Marina del Rey, CA 90292-6204Ranked #2 overall in Marina del Rey hotelsDistance: 2.4 mi1 reviewHotel Class: 3
New hotel just opened in late November, 2010. It's located right on Marina Beach so it has great views of the marina. Rooms are large and well-appointed. I love the...Popular with