The Trafalgar Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (4)
- The Trafalgar HotelMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersLuxury Travelers+ 2Jul 04, 2012
Adorned by a stunning 1930’s façade on the remarkable Trafalgar square is the first non-branded Hilton property and one of the most stylish hotels in London, the Trafalgar. Despite the classic façade, the hotel is endless hip and minimalistic in its décor throughout. All of its 129 guestrooms ranging from standard to studio features contemporary furniture and entertainment apparatus with super comfortable beds on a minimalistic decorated ambiance. The trendy Rockwell Restaurant/bar is the center of entertainment with its sleek black leather armchairs and sofas, piano, black and white lacquer with dark walnut walls and floor. The bar is known for its irregular cocktails and the largest selection of bourbon as well as for offering cocktails coupled with quick spa treatments. The Vista Rooftop is amazing; it offers fantastic drinks on a sexy atmosphere with stunning views of London, and the modern gym with latest technogym equipment is inviting. Most public areas are extremely busy, especially on the weekends, and service is largely inefficient. The locations is amazing, the hotel faces the National Gallery, and is near the Buckingham palace, St James Park, Big Ben, Leicester Square, Nelson’s Column, the Theater disctrict, London Eye, Tower Bridge and Westminster Abbey.Recommended for:Trendsters
- The Trafalgar HotelJul 04, 2012
This is quite a posh place and quite pricey, but it's right in the heart of where you want to be for a nice walk along the river, or stroll through Soho. It's close to Big Ben and Westminster. I've not stayed here, but the bar is nice and the drinks are good. The atmosphere is very upscale and it's a great place to stop in for a drink before strolling to dinner at a nearby restaurant.Recommended for:Luxury Travelers
Very Good!1856 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 97%.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 78% of guests gave positive comments.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 77% of guests mentioned it positively.