Avoid the hotel restaurants and head straight for the roof-top bar. On a sunny evening, it's one of the prettiest and most scenic views of London. Pricey but worth it.
Restaurants near The Trafalgar Hotel
- 10.2 mi
- 20.19 mi31 St. Martin's La, City of London, WC2N, United Kingdom0.19 mi from The Trafalgar Hotel5 reviews
Smooth espresso drinks with no bitterness. Notes knows their coffee, and they use a special blend from Square Mile roasted specially for them. Best coffee in London, akin to Espresso Vivace in Seattle.
- 30.23 mi
- 40.23 mi
- 50.04 mi
- 60.16 mi450 Strand, Westminster, WC2N 4, United Kingdom0.16 mi from The Trafalgar Hotel3 reviews
You will find Pizza Express all over London. It is generally a reliable place to get quality, tasty pizzas. And the restaurants are quite a bit nicer than most pizza restaurants in the United States. However, it is not the cheapest place to eat if you're on a budget.Popular withFamiliesBudget
- 70.13 mi8 Pall Mall, SW10.13 mi from The Trafalgar Hotel
This gem is located inside the Sofitel St. James, but is not your typical hotel dining option. We came here for breakfast this morning and it was absolutely wonderful in every regard. The eggs benedict was perfectly cooked, delicious, and served by super professional staff who catered to everything. Toast and a fruit smoothie were complimentary as well. The decor ...
- 80.22 mi
- 90.12 mi
- 100.19 mi29 Saint Martin's Lane, London, United Kingdom0.19 mi from The Trafalgar Hotel
Great beer prices here and it is right on the corner of Trafalgar Square, while it is not gay - plenty of gay people certainly hangout here. London being London, you're never far from your nearest gay - so even a traditional english pub as this will feel comfortable and relaxed.Popular withLGBTBudgetLocal
- 110.08 miChina Town0.08 mi from The Trafalgar Hotel2 reviews
There are two Four Season Restaurant in London China Town. One in Gerard Street and we went to the other one.The waitress is not that friendly but we don't mind since they serve the best roast duck with bone that we ever had.The duck meat is juicy and sweet. We also ordered fried rice, stir fried Chinese green, and others, ...
- 120.08 mi36 Dean Street, Soho, London0.08 mi from The Trafalgar Hotel
As the name suggests, the restaurant only serves burger and lobster. I don't know why you would bother with burger if there is lobster, especially they are both for 20 pounds. The lobster is either grilled or steamed with butter sauce. According to my co-worker who has been here a few times, grilled lobster can be a bit on the ...
- 130.18 miSt Jamess, 10 Northumberland Street, St Jamess WC2N 5DB, United Kingdom0.18 mi from The Trafalgar Hotel
Downstairs is a bustling pub, above is a fairly decent restaurant in the heart of a touristy area. There are great touches, including items named after Sherlock Holmes' characters and books, and scene that is supposed to be Holmes' in his study. It's very cozy and pretty quiet. A tad expensive for what the food is, but this area of ...
- 140.03 mi21-24 Cockspur Street, London SW1Y 5 United Kingdom0.03 mi from The Trafalgar Hotel2 reviews
There are several Thai Square's in London and we would always refer to this one as the "fancy" one. It's a little more upscale than the other ones and I think a little more pricy, but is equally delicious.Popular withLuxury
- 150.23 mi
- 160.19 mi44 Floral Street, London WC2E 9DA0.19 mi from The Trafalgar Hotel
Like most Asian restaurants in London, the food here is not authentic by any means. It's expensive, and the portions are small, and the food is slightly under-spiced to be acceptable to European tastes. The restaurant's menu is lacking. They seem to have invented lots of "fusion" dishes, and have few common Thai staples aside from pad thai. Also, no ...
- 170.17 mi10 Northumberland St, London, Greater London WC2, United Kingdom0.17 mi from The Trafalgar Hotel
I very much enjoy this pub and though it steps from Trafalgar Square and has name/ambiance that would seem to cater to tourists, it is surprisingly not touristy. The food is good for pub grub (the fish has no bones... a rarity!) and priced reasonably (especially considering the area). There's an awkward display upstairs where the restaurant is that involves ...
- 180.5 mi160 Piccadilly, London W1J 9EB, United Kingdom0.5 mi from The Trafalgar Hotel
In a very strange twist of fate, I ended up eating here twice in three days a few years back. And I'd no idea it was one of the top restaurants in London, but I see why. I'm a sucker for any restaurant my grandparents would have loved, and this place would have been their favorite in London, I'm sure ...Popular withFamiliesFoodiesLuxury
- 190.71 mi4A Streatham Street, London WC1A 1JB, United Kingdom0.71 mi from The Trafalgar Hotel35 reviews
This is a chain that offers all different sorts of Asian noodle dishes - udon noodle soups, ramens, fried noodles with prawns, etc. Rice dishes as well. It is all tasty and fresh. You don't have private tables - everyone sits along long benches. But it is inexpensive, heathy and very good for a quick lunch.Popular withFamiliesVegetarian
- 200.64 mi