The Tremont House - A Wyndham Historic Hotel
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- The Tremont House - A Wyndham Historic HotelFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
It was a short stay for a wedding in town, but what a lovely hotel! From what I remember, it was an old carriage house or something converted into this grand hotel. Beautiful interior on the way to the room - like you're in an open courtyard. Rooms were spacious enough that a 5th person could comfortably sleep on the floor. I loved the heated towel racks! Next time I have to be back in Galveston, I'd definitely pick the Tremont House first.
Excellent!1588 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location96% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Ambiance92% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Hotel90% thought it was clean.
- Room81% said the beds were comfortable.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building.
Dining options at The Tremont House, A Wyndham Grand Hotel include a restaurant. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 4.0 star property offers small meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Galveston property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Wedding services and concierge services are available. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and express check out. This is a smoke free property.
There are 119 guestrooms at The Tremont House, A Wyndham Grand Hotel. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses. Bathrooms feature phones, designer toiletries, bathrobes, and hair dryers. In addition to CD
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk