The Veggie Grill

3055 Olin Avenue, San Jose, CA, United States

• The Veggie GrillPro 2014
    Andrea L
    5 Jun 07, 2014

Veggie Grill serves an all vegan menu in a fast casual setting. The employees are friendly and nice and willing to help newcomers understand the menu. Not that it's in any way confusing, there are just so many delicious options!

Some of my favorites:
    All Hail Kale salad- walnuts and a lightly tart dressing make this refreshing and delicious
    Caesar salad- with tempeh bacon and avocado, this salad is indulgent!
    BBQ steak sandwich- a little on the spicy side, this is good for satisfying a junk food craving
    Carrot cake- super moist, yes, it's vegan!

Whether you eat meat everyday, or never, it's worth checking out Veggie Grill. You can go for healthy, guilt-free meals, or indulge in burgers, fries and buffalo wings!

Recommended for:Family TravelersFoodiesVegetarianWellness
  • The Veggie GrillPro 2014
    Owie
    3 Mar 12, 2014

Rare occasion do I ever eat vegetarian food. Somehow my friend was able to persuade me to tried this place because he said it tasted like chicken. To my surprised, many things on the menu had chicken imitation.

I ordered the Grillin' Chickin' and he got home style Crispy Chickin' that came with delicious quinoa pilaf. I liked their sweet potato as well. The food was good, but I would not go out of my way to eat here. I also thought the portion was a little small therefore I was still hungry after my meal.

I liked the concept of this place. Something different to eat around Santana Row, but I rather be a carnivore I will eat here again since it is Lent season, other than that. I rather have fish or seafood during Lent. I know, I know...don't judge me!

Recommended for:Budget TravelersFoodiesVegetarianWellness
    Refael Azi
    5 Jan 24, 2013
    Diana Ngo-Ngo
    4 Feb 20, 2014

A small vegetarian restaurant in Santana Row, with a clean interior and casual dining atmosphere. The food is delicious, although if you're really health conscious, I'd check the menu online before assuming everything there is healthy haha (the sauces really pack on the calories). If you're not being too picky about the calorie counting, then this place is a delicious vegetarian option to check out!

Eunice
    4 Jan 14, 2013

100% vegan restaurant inside Santana Row. It's the only American Vegan restaurant in the South Bay. The other vegan places down here is Asian restaurants. Fresh salads, sandwiches, soups, nachos, and fries. Tastes like real meat. Fast and super friendly service.

Recommended for:Vegetarian
    Steven C
    5 Jan 03, 2013

There's a bunch of American health oriented vegetarian restaurants popping up in California and there's a reason why The Veggie Grill chain stands out, it actually tastes good! Being raised among vegetarians I can honestly say their chicken here is excellent whether you get it grilled or fried. The buffalo chicken dishes are the mainstay but I recommend opting for their quinoa infused salads like the Thai salad.

Recommended for:Vegetarian