Housed in the former Versace Mansion, the Villa by Barton G prides itself on being Miami's most luxurious hotel and venue, and it really is. Upon passing by the throngs of hobby photographers and reaching the famous gates of the mansion, the often-gaudy glitz of Miami Beach fades away into a serene sanctuary of opulence. Suddenly, Ocean Drive is a ...
Restaurants near The Villa by Barton G. for Green Travelers
- 10.18 mi900 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL, United States0.18 mi from The Villa by Barton G.
The pulsating Latin heart of Miami Beach is a better bet for a night out than the over-rated and over-crowded mainstream nightclubs. Right on the beach - and the Strip - Mango's is uniquely Miami in more ways than can be counted. Male and female dancers vibrate on raised stands as Latin rhythms rock you deeper into tropical cocktails, cooled ...Popular withLocalFoodiesAdventure
- 20.08 mi
- 30.25 mi
- 40.25 mi
- 50.11 mi1065 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 331390.11 mi from The Villa by Barton G.5 reviews
Had breakfast there. It's a diner. It doesn't pretend to be more than that. It's adequate, it's good, it's just not "next level." Service is good and food is prepared well. Be aware- AMEX is not accepted. If you are wearing only beachwear, you probably will have to sit outside but it's still full service. Go in with diner expectations ...Popular withLocalLGBTFoodies
- 60.24 mi
- 70.12 mi
- 80.23 mi
- 90.13 mi36–40 Ocean Dr.0.13 mi from The Villa by Barton G.3 reviews
Philippe by Philippe Chow has returned to Miami Beach. The restaurant has found a new home in the tony South of Fifth neighborhood, and the 6,000-square-foot location dazzles not only with its food: A retractable roof adds to the drama of the space. The intimate wine room can hold up to 35 guests, and the U-shape bar offers cocktails like ...
- 100.14 mi
- 110.06 mi1058 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL, United States0.06 mi from The Villa by Barton G.3 reviews
I went to the one located on 11th and Collins. Solid place for breakfast. Great cuban cafe con leche, which to me is a better quality than Starbucks latte. And at a price of $1.95 vs Starbucks' $5. It's a great price for a latte. They have it on ice also. The service is efficient also.
- 120.11 mi
- 130.16 mi
- 140.05 mi
- 150.08 mi1220 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 331390.08 mi from The Villa by Barton G.
Less for the food and more for the place. This is a super pretty place that was designed by the famous designer Kelly Wearstler. Don't miss the patio. Everything on the menu is good so no complaints
- 160.11 mi
- 170.2 mi865 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL, United States0.2 mi from The Villa by Barton G.1 review
I'm picky about pizza. But this joint isn't bad. Because you can't eat seafood ALL the time!
- 180.16 mi
- 190.05 mi1024 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL, United States0.05 mi from The Villa by Barton G.
I like the Strawberry & Lobster salad. It's a perfect mix of savory, sweet, and tangy. Satisfying, but still bikini friendly! And there's always a drink special. Try to mojitos!
- 200.22 mi1334 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 331390.22 mi from The Villa by Barton G.1 review
Have not been there in some time, but this place has OK food but is really more a place to dance and listen to excellent latin music. Great atmosphere and young, hip, beautiful latin people. I would recommend it if you want to have a fun night out in SOBE and don't mind the crowds.