This is the wondferful thing about Hollywood - there's always room for surprises and this is one of my favourites. The Pool House at Villa Sophia is an intimate, luxurious hideway nestling in the grounds of the estate which was once home to James Whale, who directed 1930s masterpieces 'Frankenstein' and 'Bride of Frankenstein' (which deserved an Oscar alone for ...
Things to do near The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat for Adventure Travelers
- 10.84 mi2800 East Observatory Road, Los Angeles, CA 90027-12550.84 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat145 reviews
Looking for beautiful place to go to on a date? This place is definitely a given, especially when you come at night. It gives a beautiful view of the city, and if you come on a good night, you can look up and watch the stars. They close at 10 pm, which is a bit earlier than I prefer, but ...Popular withFamiliesOutdoorAdventure
- 20.58 mi6342 Mulholland Highway, Los Angeles, CA 90068-16480.58 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat98 reviews
HOLLYWOOD!! If you're ever visiting LA, this is definitely one stop you must drop by. Where else can you get a good view of the Hollywood sign? Hollywood, famous for being the top movie/film city in the world. You cannot get up close to the sign (unless you go on the hiking trail that stops behind it), so this is ...Popular withOutdoorLocalAdventure
- 30.9 miCitywide0.9 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat2 reviews
These mas beauties were taken by a friend for his first Carnival experience, he had a GRAND time. He was in heaven with all of the beauties dancing about. These ladies are part of the band called Harts. Harts is a very popular band known for their extravagant costumes strapping handsome men and beauty queen type women :). It has ...Popular withLGBTStudentsAdventure
- 40.71 miFern Dell Dr off Los Feliz0.71 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat3 reviews
One of my FAVORITE scenic hikes with beautiful views of LA! If you are looking for a nice beginner hike with scenic views of Los Angeles the Griffith Observatory hike has everything to offer and more! When you arrive, you can find parking available along the street on Fern Dell. Come early because it tends to fill up quickly around ...Popular withOutdoorBudgetAdventure
- 50.9 mi
- 60.92 mi1818 North Vermont Avenue, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.92 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat5 reviews
My favorite bookstore in LA. Not too big, not too small, plenty of small nooks to sit and read, great recommendations and awesome choices in authors.Popular withStudents
- 71.0 mi2738 Hyperion Avenue1.0 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat2 reviews
If it wasn't for the parking situation, I'd rate TJ 5 stars. Even though they have two separate parking lots, you may still have to wait a few minutes before you find a spot. This TJ is the closest one to my house and I always come here for their gourmet sausages, fruits, and once in a while, some cookies/treats. ...
- 80.85 mi2718 Saint George Street, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.85 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat1 review
This is one of the places Balts met during the years Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania were occupied by the Soviet Union. Of more general interest now is the annual Lithuanian Fair held on its premises every October.
- 90.9 miCitywide0.9 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat1 review
A nonstop three day party, the Goa Carnival in India is one of the rowdiest carnivals in the world. The city elects a King of Chaos that rules over the revelry as old flour, fruits, eggs, dirty water, glue, pots, pans, and utensils are thrown out of windows. With residents all the while feasting on rich food, the event is ...
- 100.53 mi2035 Hillhurst Avenue, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.53 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat1 review
- 110.9 miCitywide0.9 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat1 review
Ecuador’s Fiesta de la fruta y de las flores is considered to be one of the most beautiful celebrations, and commemorates the great loss suffered by locals in the earthquake of August 5th 1949. The name refers to the large fruit and flower production that flourishes in the beginning of each year and sweetens every part of the event. In ...
- 120.9 miCitywide0.9 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat1 review
Known for its elaborate masks, the Carnival of Venice is a stunning sight to see. The lavish costuming and masked festivities are historically rooted in rebellion against a rigid class hierarchy. Today the event is a lively tradition that allows over 3 million visitors from around the world to escape into opulent costumes, inhabit new identities, and join the madness.
- 130.9 mi4400 Crystal Springs Drive, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.9 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat1 review
- 140.46 mi2112 Hillhurst Avenue, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.46 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat1 review
Just off Hollywood Boulevard and across the street from the Capitol Records building, the Palace Theater was built in 1927 in a flamboyant Spanish Colonial Revival style, which will still catch your eye. At various times, it has been known as El Capitan, NBC Radio Theatre and Hollywood Palace. In the 1920s it was one of Hollywood's four major legitimate ...
- 150.89 mi
- 160.76 mi4400 Crystal Springs Dr, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.76 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat1 review
Old 1950's LA fun for small kids
- 170.58 mi2016 Hillhurst Avenue, Los Angeles, CA0.58 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat1 review
I'm usually not one to do facials or massages, but I came across a great deal for a facial at Being in LA and now I finally get why people love them. This is a really small wellness boutique - they do facials, massages, hair, waxing, etc. - located near a lot of great shops and restaurants in Los Feliz. ...Popular withWellness
- 180.92 mi1816 1/2 N Vermont Ave, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.92 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat1 review
What a gem of a theatre. Who knew intimate theater would be a nice way to spend an evening. This theater is tucked away from the street, if you don't pay attention you might miss it. Street parking is available, but I suggest arriving early as parking can get a little sparse. A long, well lit alley leads you to ...
- 191.12 mi4730 Crystal Springs Dr, Los Angeles, CA1.12 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat50 reviews
Beautiful Los Angeles city views along the Griffith Park trails. See the Hollywood sign and Griffith Observatory! Long, wide, challenging trails. Free parking was found along the roadways near the entrance of the park. Proper footwear recommended. Get family and friends together for a nice hike up historic Griffith Park! Also check out the biking routes in the park.Popular withOutdoorFamiliesAdventure
- 203.39 mi