This is the wondferful thing about Hollywood - there's always room for surprises and this is one of my favourites. The Pool House at Villa Sophia is an intimate, luxurious hideway nestling in the grounds of the estate which was once home to James Whale, who directed 1930s masterpieces 'Frankenstein' and 'Bride of Frankenstein' (which deserved an Oscar alone for ...
Things to do near The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat for Students
- 10.84 mi0.84 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat151 reviews
Since the observatory opened in 1935, admission has been free, in accordance with Griffith's will. Griffith Observatory is an icon of Los Angeles, a national leader in public astronomy, a beloved civic gathering place, and one of southern California's most popular attractions. The Observatory is located on the southern slope of Mount Hollywood in Griffith Park, just above the Los ...Popular withFamiliesOutdoorStudents
- 20.9 mi0.9 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat2 reviews
These mas beauties were taken by a friend for his first Carnival experience, he had a GRAND time. He was in heaven with all of the beauties dancing about. These ladies are part of the band called Harts. Harts is a very popular band known for their extravagant costumes strapping handsome men and beauty queen type women :). It has ...Popular withLGBTStudentsLuxury
- 30.92 mi
- 40.58 mi0.58 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat99 reviews
So I have done a quick look at all of the Hollywood Sign hiking trails and it looks like most of you did the Hollyridge Trail... Consequently I think you just like the odor of the horsies... However I made the trek a different way, which was longer, only partially on the super wide paved service roads and sometimes charging ...Popular withOutdoorLocalBudget
- 50.71 mi
- 60.9 mi
- 71.0 mi1.0 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat2 reviews
If it wasn't for the parking situation, I'd rate TJ 5 stars. Even though they have two separate parking lots, you may still have to wait a few minutes before you find a spot. This TJ is the closest one to my house and I always come here for their gourmet sausages, fruits, and once in a while, some cookies/treats. ...
- 80.85 mi0.85 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat1 review
This is one of the places Balts met during the years Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania were occupied by the Soviet Union. Of more general interest now is the annual Lithuanian Fair held on its premises every October.
- 90.53 mi0.53 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat1 review
- 100.9 mi0.9 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat1 review
A nonstop three day party, the Goa Carnival in India is one of the rowdiest carnivals in the world. The city elects a King of Chaos that rules over the revelry as old flour, fruits, eggs, dirty water, glue, pots, pans, and utensils are thrown out of windows. With residents all the while feasting on rich food, the event is ...
- 110.9 mi0.9 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat1 review
Ecuador’s Fiesta de la fruta y de las flores is considered to be one of the most beautiful celebrations, and commemorates the great loss suffered by locals in the earthquake of August 5th 1949. The name refers to the large fruit and flower production that flourishes in the beginning of each year and sweetens every part of the event. In ...
- 120.9 mi0.9 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat1 review
Known for its elaborate masks, the Carnival of Venice is a stunning sight to see. The lavish costuming and masked festivities are historically rooted in rebellion against a rigid class hierarchy. Today the event is a lively tradition that allows over 3 million visitors from around the world to escape into opulent costumes, inhabit new identities, and join the madness.
- 130.9 mi0.9 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat1 review
- 140.46 mi0.46 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat1 review
Just off Hollywood Boulevard and across the street from the Capitol Records building, the Palace Theater was built in 1927 in a flamboyant Spanish Colonial Revival style, which will still catch your eye. At various times, it has been known as El Capitan, NBC Radio Theatre and Hollywood Palace. In the 1920s it was one of Hollywood's four major legitimate ...
- 150.89 mi
- 160.58 mi0.58 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat1 review
I'm usually not one to do facials or massages, but I came across a great deal for a facial at Being in LA and now I finally get why people love them. This is a really small wellness boutique - they do facials, massages, hair, waxing, etc. - located near a lot of great shops and restaurants in Los Feliz. ...Popular withWellness
- 170.76 mi0.76 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat1 review
Old 1950's LA fun for small kids
- 180.92 mi0.92 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat1 review
What a gem of a theatre. Who knew intimate theater would be a nice way to spend an evening. This theater is tucked away from the street, if you don't pay attention you might miss it. Street parking is available, but I suggest arriving early as parking can get a little sparse. A long, well lit alley leads you to ...
- 193.33 mi3.33 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat5 reviews
Much nicer than what I expected. They have one big theatre with comfortable seats. Bathroom is nice and clean. The entrance floor has a lot of celebrity hand prints going back to the 30's. The area is covered with tourist during the day. When you enter, the security isn't strict at all. The interior has few displays of the historic ...Popular withDesignTrendstersStudents
- 202.84 mi2.84 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat2 reviews
My first time at Sassafras will never be forgotten...if I don't remember certain things that occurred in there then I have a lot of embarrassing pictures to remind me what happened. This night was memorable thanks to all my close friends who came out to celebrate my early birthday. ALL the cocktails I've tried were delicious (except the one with ...Popular withTrendstersNightlifeStudents