This is the wondferful thing about Hollywood - there's always room for surprises and this is one of my favourites. The Pool House at Villa Sophia is an intimate, luxurious hideway nestling in the grounds of the estate which was once home to James Whale, who directed 1930s masterpieces 'Frankenstein' and 'Bride of Frankenstein' (which deserved an Oscar alone for ...
Things to do near The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat for Trendsters
- 10.84 mi0.84 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat145 reviews
YOU WANT A PLACE FOR A DATE... THAT IS VERY AFFORDABLE AND AMAZING. look no further my friend! :) WHAT YOU GOT... hiking trails views of the hollywood side beautiful nature surrounding you a planetarium (brings me back to the good old elementary school days...) BEST OF ALL.... VIEWS OF EL LAY!!!! Gotta try coming here at night for sure! ...Popular withFamiliesOutdoorTrendsters
- 20.58 mi0.58 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat98 reviews
So I have done a quick look at all of the Hollywood Sign hiking trails and it looks like most of you did the Hollyridge Trail... Consequently I think you just like the odor of the horsies... However I made the trek a different way, which was longer, only partially on the super wide paved service roads and sometimes charging ...Popular withOutdoorLocalTrendsters
- 30.9 mi0.9 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat2 reviews
These mas beauties were taken by a friend for his first Carnival experience, he had a GRAND time. He was in heaven with all of the beauties dancing about. These ladies are part of the band called Harts. Harts is a very popular band known for their extravagant costumes strapping handsome men and beauty queen type women :). It has ...Popular withLGBTStudentsTrendsters
- 40.92 mi
- 50.71 mi0.71 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat3 reviews
So it was Independence Day and I didn't have the munchkin and nothing planned. I found out my hiking buddy Neil had nothing happening either. So I was like lets go for a hike and he was down. We talked about potential places and decided on this hike as some of our friends didn't want to do this hike also. ...Popular withOutdoorBudgetBackpackers
- 60.9 mi
- 71.0 mi1.0 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat2 reviews
If it wasn't for the parking situation, I'd rate TJ 5 stars. Even though they have two separate parking lots, you may still have to wait a few minutes before you find a spot. This TJ is the closest one to my house and I always come here for their gourmet sausages, fruits, and once in a while, some cookies/treats. ...
- 80.85 mi0.85 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat1 review
This is one of the places Balts met during the years Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania were occupied by the Soviet Union. Of more general interest now is the annual Lithuanian Fair held on its premises every October.
- 90.9 mi0.9 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat1 review
Ecuador’s Fiesta de la fruta y de las flores is considered to be one of the most beautiful celebrations, and commemorates the great loss suffered by locals in the earthquake of August 5th 1949. The name refers to the large fruit and flower production that flourishes in the beginning of each year and sweetens every part of the event. In ...
- 100.9 mi0.9 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat1 review
A nonstop three day party, the Goa Carnival in India is one of the rowdiest carnivals in the world. The city elects a King of Chaos that rules over the revelry as old flour, fruits, eggs, dirty water, glue, pots, pans, and utensils are thrown out of windows. With residents all the while feasting on rich food, the event is ...
- 110.9 mi0.9 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat1 review
Known for its elaborate masks, the Carnival of Venice is a stunning sight to see. The lavish costuming and masked festivities are historically rooted in rebellion against a rigid class hierarchy. Today the event is a lively tradition that allows over 3 million visitors from around the world to escape into opulent costumes, inhabit new identities, and join the madness.
- 120.9 mi0.9 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat1 review
- 130.53 mi0.53 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat1 review
- 140.46 mi0.46 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat1 review
Just off Hollywood Boulevard and across the street from the Capitol Records building, the Palace Theater was built in 1927 in a flamboyant Spanish Colonial Revival style, which will still catch your eye. At various times, it has been known as El Capitan, NBC Radio Theatre and Hollywood Palace. In the 1920s it was one of Hollywood's four major legitimate ...
- 150.89 mi
- 160.76 mi0.76 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat1 review
Old 1950's LA fun for small kids
- 170.58 mi0.58 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat1 review
I'm usually not one to do facials or massages, but I came across a great deal for a facial at Being in LA and now I finally get why people love them. This is a really small wellness boutique - they do facials, massages, hair, waxing, etc. - located near a lot of great shops and restaurants in Los Feliz. ...Popular withWellness
- 180.92 mi0.92 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat1 review
What a gem of a theatre. Who knew intimate theater would be a nice way to spend an evening. This theater is tucked away from the street, if you don't pay attention you might miss it. Street parking is available, but I suggest arriving early as parking can get a little sparse. A long, well lit alley leads you to ...
- 192.65 mi2.65 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat10 reviews
Love this place! No cover and the bouncers are nice. No really they are, even to my guy friends! Drinks are not too outrageous for Hollywood and they play GOOD MUSIC. Highly recommended :)Popular withTrendstersNightlifeLuxury
- 202.16 mi2.16 mi from The Villa Sophia - Romantic Honeymoon Spa Retreat6 reviews
I was so thrilled when I found La Descarga all thanks to yelp!!! After exploring a wondrous bar with a hidden door in New York (called PDT), I figured LA must have something similar as well. La Descarga is a speakeasy cuban bar/lounge with exceptional cocktail drinks, a cigar lounge, a hostess that'll personally welcome you, salsa dancing, live music, ...Popular withTrendstersNightlifeLocal