Lots of artist galleries, shopping, and restaurants.
Things to do near The Village at Breckenridge for Foodies
- 10.19 mi
- 20.23 mi
- 30.01 mi0.01 mi from The Village at Breckenridge6 reviews
When our kids were young and couldn't handle a full day of skiing or in the summer if it was too rainy, we would stop by the Children's Museum just a half a block away from Peak 9 Inn and just two blocks from Lances West and Beaver Run. My kids would play for hours. The Children's Museum offers crafts, ...Popular withFamilies
- 40.15 mi0.15 mi from The Village at Breckenridge4 reviews
8 minute walk or 5 minute FreeRide shuttle that stops right at Base 9 complex, sweet.Popular withAdventureOutdoor
- 50.1 mi0.1 mi from The Village at Breckenridge2 reviews
Quicksilver 6-person lift!Popular withAdventureFamiliesOutdoor
- 60.19 mi0.19 mi from The Village at Breckenridge2 reviews
Tell our real estate agent, Rob Neyland, we sent you!Popular withTrendstersLuxuryFamilies
- 70.13 mi0.13 mi from The Village at Breckenridge2 reviews
Charter Sports always has great coupons at the Visitor's Center for ski rentals and is on the way to the lifts from Lances West, and across Maggie Pond near Peak 9 Inn.
- 80.07 mi
- 90.21 mi0.21 mi from The Village at Breckenridge2 reviews
Rent your gear here from Thos and Jen. Say you are at Base 9!
- 100.13 mi0.13 mi from The Village at Breckenridge2 reviews
Good place to rent your skis/bikes. It will be on your right just as you get into town from our home.Popular withAdventureGreenFamilies
- 110.13 mi
- 120.07 mi
- 130.18 mi
- 140.2 mi0.2 mi from The Village at Breckenridge1 review
Every year snow artists from around the world will compete in Breckenridge, Colo. at the International Snow Sculpture Championships. Sculptures start as 12-foot-tall, 20-ton blocks of snow and are crafted into frosty works of art. Teams from all over the world compete using only hand tools to achieve finished pieces across five days (65 hours) of sculpting in this one ...Popular withDesignLuxuryBudget
- 150.08 mi0.08 mi from The Village at Breckenridge1 review
Every Sunday morning from June through September you can gather all the fresh and tasty treats offered at the Farmers' Market. Enjoy selections of cheese, nuts, bread, flowers and other culinary delights from 9am-1pm.
- 160.57 mi0.57 mi from The Village at Breckenridge21 reviews
The Gondola picks you up in town, transports you above some beautiful country, and delivers you to either Peak 7 or Peak 8 at Breckenridge mountain. The Gondola is free of charge, and a fun way to go grab some lunch at the base of the mountain, for those of you not skiing and looking for something fun to do.Popular withFamiliesBudgetOutdoor
- 170.53 mi
- 180.38 mi
- 190.93 mi0.93 mi from The Village at Breckenridge12 reviews
Right across 4 O'clock road from us. Just cut through straight to your place.Popular withOutdoor
- 200.43 mi