Lots of artist galleries, shopping, and restaurants.
Things to do near The Village at Breckenridge
- 210.43 mi
- 220.38 mi
- 230.69 mi1200 Ski Hill Rd0.69 mi from The Village at Breckenridge9 reviews
Great trails for Summer and WinterPopular with
- 240.84 mi400 North Parkway0.84 mi from The Village at Breckenridge9 reviews
Get your groceries here!Popular with
- 250.8 mi1167 ski hill road0.8 mi from The Village at Breckenridge8 reviews
Free shuttle bus runs all over town and to the slopes. Our stop is a block away. Very nice!
- 260.88 mi
- 270.57 mi
- 280.34 mi300 South High Street, Breckenridge, CO, United States0.34 mi from The Village at Breckenridge3 reviews
Free! The kids will love it! Great hiking trails too!
- 290.84 mi400 N Park Ave, Breckenridge, CO, United States0.84 mi from The Village at Breckenridge3 reviews
This is next to City Market, so you can collect all your needs in one stop.
- 300.39 mi100 North Main Street, Breckenridge, CO 80424, United States0.39 mi from The Village at Breckenridge2 reviews
A local's hang out, this "diving" themed bar offers plenty for the eye and thirst! You'll delight in the island theme and thousands of dollar bills adorning the walls and ceilings! Stop by for Karoake Friday and belt out your favorite tune!Popular with
- 310.37 mi
- 320.53 miSwan Mountain Rd.0.53 mi from The Village at Breckenridge2 reviews
Drive up to the parking lot at the top of Swan Mountain Pass and take a picnic. There is an easy 1/4 mile trail around the top of the mountain that takes you to the perfect spot to enjoy your meal, looking out over Lake Dillon and the whole valley! Gorgeous!
- 330.26 mi
- 340.35 mi
- 351.15 mi1599 County Road 3, Breckenridge, CO1.15 mi from The Village at Breckenridge85 reviews
Only an hour and a half away - enjoy skiing in the Rocky Mountains!!! Close by you will also find Keystone resort as well. The town is charming and the shops carry a variety of Colorado items.Popular with
- 361.29 mi
- 373.28 miBlue River, CO 80424, USA3.28 mi from The Village at Breckenridge7 reviews
A great place to walk in the beauty of Breckenridge.
- 383.34 mi
- 391.16 mi
- 403.4 mi