Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 89%Luxury Travelers
- 70%Art & Design Lovers
- 51%History Buffs
- 51%Nightlife Lovers
Member Reviews (3)
- The WeinmeisterMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersWellness+ 4Mar 04, 2014
Just off of the Weinmeisterstr u-bahn stop, this hotel is well-located near a shopping and transit hub, but more importantly is one of the most interesting hotels to stay at in Berlin. Weinmeister has done a lot to differentiate itself from the other multitudes of hotels in Berlin, by providing funky, oversized decor and amenities that other hotels skimp on. The suites feature art by local artists, and the hotel has a conference room for the business crowd. A really fun and different place to stay, this hotel would truly enhance your Berlin experience. Especially if you come as a couple, and get to use the Love Box...
- The WeinmeisterMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 6Feb 17, 2014
The Weinmeister is geared towards business travelers in creative industries such as film and fashion, and it shows in its funky aesthetic. There is nothing "normal" about this hotel, with a lobby boasting towering Alice in Wonderland sized chairs, colorful modern paintings by local artists fixed over the bathtub, free "love sacks" in the larger rooms, and a spa with a sweeping view of central Berlin. It's situated (surprisingly) right off the Weinmeister stop on the U8, and within walking distance of bustling and touristy Alexanderplatz and hip Rosenthaler Platz.
Very Good!1347 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Location98% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel Building94% said the facilities were very new.
- Internet89% thought it was a great value.
- Service88% found the staff to be very friendly.
- HotelHotel is great. Appreciated by 81% of guests.
- AmbianceInsufficient entertainment options, thought 62%.
The Weinmeister is situated in the vibrant neighborhood of Mitte in East Berlin, within walking distance to the lively Hackescher Markt, one Berlin’s hubs for art, fashion and culture. Features:
The 84-room hotel, located in the...read more from www.the-weinmeister.com