I've been to this hotel several times for various events but have never stayed here. As a venue space, I highly recommend it as the service is great! It's location is good as it's in a less sketchy part of downtown and there's several dining options close by.
Restaurants near The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites for Budget Travelers
- 10.22 mi612 South Flower Street, Los Angeles, California 90017, United States0.22 mi from The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites9 reviews
Made a stop here after shopping at skidazzle. Its a cool place to hang out and eat with friends. The whole theme is a “school classroom”. Even their menus look like school composition journals. Definitely try their burgers: the pub and the lamb burger is amazing. Order a side of brown bag fries and they have a great beer selection. ...Popular with
- 20.06 mi444 South Flower Street, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.06 mi from The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites6 reviews
I've never really been huge on sandwiches but over the years, I've grown to enjoy them especially from places that serve up a more gourmet styled ones and Mendocino Farms definitely does that. I came for the soft-opening event for the DTLA location at Figat7th and was able to sample a few of the sandwiches. I decided on the Braised ...Popular with
- 30.13 mi525 South Flower, Los Angeles, CA0.13 mi from The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites5 reviews
#BeStuffed Perhaps the best downtown summer deal right now is Chaya’s $2 skewers. They’ve turned the lovely outdoor patio into a Japanese beer garden with a yakitori grill and some hard-to-find Japanese brews. Offered Monday-Friday, 5 p.m.-close, the $2 skewers include bacon wrapped dates, chicken (my fave), beef tongue (no thanks), short rib (my fiancé loves these), shrimp, shitake or ...Popular with
- 40.13 mi525 South Flower Street, Los Angeles, CA0.13 mi from The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
I came here a few times for dineLA and the food never disappointed. I remember their crispy pork belly being veryyy delicious. The risotto with shaved truffle is a must!! Save room so you can try their panna cotta too! Its good and refreshing. They have a full bar and lots of wine to choose from!! Nice ambiance; great for ...Popular with
- 50.24 mi630 W 6th St, Los Angeles, CA 900170.24 mi from The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites5 reviews
**BEST DAMN DRINKS IN HOLLYWOOD** Whoa, how could a drink taste so DARN good?! Can these guys craft a cocktail or what? LIKES: *Fresh everything; herbs, fruits, you name it. *Unique flavors and menu *Roquette - TRY IT - Hendrick's gin with arugula, mint, fresh lime juice and agave. - THE BEST!!! DISLIKES: *NONE I wished this was my local ...
- 60.23 miPenthouse, 811 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 2100, Los Angeles, CA0.23 mi from The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites5 reviews
#BeStuffed #BeTipsy We are obsessed with the happy hour at Takami Sushi & Robata, a restaurant that is located 21 floors above the Financial District Downtown. Why? Their sushi is yummy and their happy hour specials run from 4:30-7pm Monday through Friday, and from 5pm to 7pm on Saturday and Sunday. You can get all bar food for half off ...Popular with
- 70.19 mi
- 80.19 mi
- 90.24 mi333 S. Grand Avenue, 54th Floor, Los Angeles, CA0.24 mi from The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites1 review
Located on the top floor of the Wells Fargo Building the views of LA's central district are wonderful. The club itself is members only, geared toward the downtown business community providing dining facilities, meeting rooms and a lounge area.
- 100.22 mi
- 110.13 mi
- 120.09 mi401 South Hope Street, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.09 mi from The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
Crisp is now occupying the spot where California Crisp used to be in the Paseo Colorado. Funny is how Crisp is now taking off were California Crisp left off by serving awesome, filling salads. Case in point my: -=-Border Salad-=- I needed to balance my chicken and waffles from last night and this salad did it, but more like overdid ...
- 130.03 mi404 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA0.03 mi from The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
LA Prime is a "New York Steakhouse" on the 35th floor of the Westin Bonaventure in downtown LA. The views are stunning, but this is not the revolving restaurant; that's the lounge one floor down, although you take the staircase in front of the hostess station. The steak was fantastic with a wonderful crust. They are served unadorned and on ...
- 140.18 mi
- 150.17 mi505 South Flower St # B410, Los Angeles, CA0.17 mi from The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites1 review
I only order one drink when I come to this place and it's the sole reason I come here: cantaloupe martini! It is the BEST martini I've ever had in the my life, I could drink dozens of these, but shouldn't of course... They have an amazing happy hour that goes until 7pm and starts up again at 10pm and ...
- 160.07 mi6255 W Sunset Blvd0.07 mi from The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites1 review
Free wifi at location! There's also limited seating inside and outside. They have a unisex bathroom that you need to ask a key for as well. Its usually kept in a decent state, so no worries unless a filthy person used it ahead of you! The coffee is made quite well. Coffee bean is a chain and this one does ...
- 170.22 mi506 S Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900710.22 mi from The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites1 review
Really a 5 star hotel, but I gave it 4 because it's in Downtown LA, which is not my favorite place to hang out. The interior of this hotel is very detailed and elegant and the rooms are classically designed. I've also attended several wedding receptions here and the set up and the food are great.
- 180.07 mi
- 190.06 mi445 S. Figueroa St., Los Angeles, CA0.06 mi from The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites1 review
Been living within a stone's throw for many years, but never really thought I'd be eating here one day. The enticement of happy hour always gets me but this happy hour is not one to be happy about. For 3 dollars per street taco, I really expected more than what I could get for half off at a taco truck, ...
- 200.22 mi16436 Norwalk Blvd, Cerritos, CA 907030.22 mi from The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites1 review
"I can't take Seeing you w/ him 'Cuz I know exactly where you'll be In his gallery." - "Gallery", Mario Vasquez This song is, of course, referring to my Albacore Lover's Roll ;P. Happy Hour 5pm - 7:30pm Had to satiate my sushi hunger pains, so I stopped by Sushi Gallery to quell my fishy desires. Here's the lowdown on ...