As soon as I walked in, I had this image of myself sitting in the lobby bar (with awesome metal carvings on the bar itself), wearing an impossibly stylish suit, drinking a martini beneath glowing amber lights, listening to Charlie Parker on the sound system… Ahhh… It’s the kind of top-notch hotel that feels like a fantasy. The room was ...
Restaurants near The Westin Excelsior Florence
- 10.18 miVia dei Palchetti, 60.18 mi from The Westin Excelsior Florence
Get a big group of friends and have one of the best meals of your life. Don't bother with the menu, go with the chef's selection and be prepared for more food than you can handle. The 2-liter jugs of wine on the table are great too. Amazing Tuscan food!Popular withBusinessFamilies
- 20.22 miVia di Santo Spirito, 64-red, Firenze, Italia0.22 mi from The Westin Excelsior Florence10 reviews
An amazing place for a meal. It's modern and trendy - this place was still packed with locals even at midnight - but for good reason. Candles on the tables, wine bottles on the walls, intimate lighting all set the mood. But the food is authentic - there is a guy carving prosciutto off a hooved leg in the bar ...Popular withLuxuryNightlife
- 30.17 miPiazza Nazario Sauro 25/r, 50124 Florence, Italy0.17 mi from The Westin Excelsior Florence6 reviews
Really amazing gelato in a variety of flavors! Just a quick jaunt over the bridge and yummy, gelato heaven is all yours! Favorites were ricotta and pear as well as the special lemon cookie (Frollino al Limone). You can queue up or be Italian and shove your way to the front.Popular withFoodiesLocal
- 40.14 miVia del Moro 22, 50123 Florence, Italy0.14 mi from The Westin Excelsior Florence5 reviews
Probably the best meal we had during our trip, a real experience! We were greeted with welcome prosecco and fried dough bits. The service was friendly and attentive. We shared the caprese salad (ruined for life!) and since we're light-eaters decided on two different pastas, a potato ravioli with mushrooms and a tortellini with basil, tomato and ricotta. The house ...Popular withLocalFoodiesFamilies
- 50.2 mi
- 60.13 miVia Palazzuolo, 100, Firenze, Italy0.13 mi from The Westin Excelsior Florence3 reviews
Trattoria da Giorgio is a little hole in the wall that dishes out great food. The dinner menu is 3 courses for 13 euros and includes water or wine. No pizzas here, but all the pastas are fantastic.Popular withBudgetFoodiesAdventure
- 70.24 miVia della Spada, 27, Firenze, Italia0.24 mi from The Westin Excelsior Florence3 reviews
I liked this little trattoria. There was a big crowd of locals when we ate here so that's always a good sign. I had a very tasty plate of homemade ricotta cheese and spinach ravioli topped with a fresh vegetable medly. The servers were a bit surly but service was fast, efficient and unhurried. There was a good mix of ...Popular withFoodies
- 80.08 miVia della Porcellana, 25 r, 50123 Florence, Italy0.08 mi from The Westin Excelsior Florence2 reviews
The Bistecca Fiorentina (a massive steak), is the traditional thing to eat in Florence. This place is a real local secret, and a good tip for escaping the tourist hords and sub-par food in the city. Booking highly recommended!
- 90.23 mi
- 100.23 miVia Parione, 74, 50123 Florence, Province of Florence, Italy0.23 mi from The Westin Excelsior Florence2 reviews
Walked in without a reservation for a late lunch. Very extensive menu and wine list. The service was very good, and the food fantastic. How can a simple spaghetti be so good?? Prices are competitive with other Florence restaurants. Highly recommend it.
- 110.21 mi
- 120.13 miFlorence, Italy0.13 mi from The Westin Excelsior Florence2 reviews
Venchi has a good selection of gelato flavors to choose from. You get in line to pay first (for what size you want), then you show your receipt and let the scoopers know what flavors you want. You get a lot of gelato with the small size. The hazelnut is pretty good.Popular withLocalFoodiesBudget
- 130.16 mi
- 140.15 mi
- 150.25 miVia della Scala, 42, Florence, Italy0.25 mi from The Westin Excelsior Florence1 review
A mixed urban rustic traditional atmosphere with delicious local cuisine.
- 160.25 mi0.25 mi from The Westin Excelsior Florence1 review
- 170.18 mi
- 180.14 mi
- 190.12 miVia Palazzuolo, 27/r, Florence FI, Italy0.12 mi from The Westin Excelsior Florence1 review
- 200.5 miVia del Campanile, Florence, Italy0.5 mi from The Westin Excelsior Florence
Do yourself a favor and stop by Grom for a crazy good gelato! Their coconut with chocolate chips is something dreams are made of. The vanilla is also one of my favorites here, very simple with a natural, strong vanilla flavor. If you love espresso, get the coffee gelato. You can taste the quality and fresh ingredients here. There will ...Popular withFoodiesLocalTrendsters