The Westin Key West Resort & Marina
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- The Westin Key West Resort & MarinaMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLocal CultureFoodies+ 2First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Our room was comfortable and quiet, and the location is convenient walking distance from Duval Street and lots of museums and such. This would be a 4-star rating except that the service at breakfast time was awful; our waiter never visited our table except when we got tired of waiting for him and pestered another staff member about it, and we were seated at one table then shuffled to another one to make room for a different party.
Very Good!1638 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location97% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service85% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food85% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room77% said the beds were comfortable.
- GroundsPleasant grounds. 73% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Hotel71% thought it was clean.
This Key West property has a private beach. Dining options at Sunset Key Guest Cottages, A Westin Resort include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include 2 spa tubs. Also located on site are an outdoor pool and tennis courts. Complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas. Wedding services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a poolside bar, valet parking, and a concierge desk. This is a smoke free property.
There are 39 guestrooms at Sunset Key Guest Cottages, A Westin Resort. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Beds come with signature bedding. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. At the 4.0 star property, accommodations include kitchens with stovetops, microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature showers, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones, iPod docking stations, and CD players. Flat panel televisions have cable channels, DVD players, and DVD/VCRs. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, separate dining areas, minibars, and ceiling fans. Guests may request hypo allergenic bedding, extra towels/bedding, and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- Guests must transfer to the property via boat and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 25 years old
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 20 per night
- Valet parking: US$ 22 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.