The Westin Kuala Lumpur
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Parking Garage
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Nightlife Lovers
Member Reviews (2)
- The Westin Kuala LumpurMember ofAdventure TravelersArt & Design LoversOct 14, 2013
The Westin is on Jalan Bukit Bintang which is a good place to stay because of the nightlife, and food hawkers. The hotel is right next to the Marriott and across the street from Paviion, a mall that also has food and night life inside. You can use Bukit Bintang or Raja Chulan monorail stops. This Westin has the usual soft beds and nice showers that Westins have, but it also has a good looking pool and gym, and a really modern interior design with some cool restaurants. There are these lounge sofas in the Chinese restaurant that when lounged on must make it even easier to over eat there. The wine lounge is beautiful and through it you can go downstairs to the club or you can enter the club from the street. I danced salsa there one night. Wow. There are a lot of ladies. Even when it's not ladies' night. Ladies' night is Wednesday night.
- The Westin Kuala LumpurFirst to ReviewSep 18, 2012
I stayed here twice. What should I say? It's a dazzling location; it's in the midst of Kuala Lumpur's bustling Golden Triangle, and it has immediate access to the city's most fashionable shopping malls and vibrant nightlife. The Westin is within walking distance to KLCC (15 min) and also Aquaria KLCC. Honestly, the rooms are clean,the customer service is good, and the location is strategic. It's worth what you are paying for!
Very Good!1138 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Location99% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room86% said the beds were comfortable.
- Food85% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel84% thought it was clean.
- Hotel Building73% said the facilities were very new.
Dining options at The Westin Kuala Lumpur include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, a sauna, a fitness facility, and a children's club. This 5.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and a technology helpdesk. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Kuala Lumpur property has event space consisting of a conference center, banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. For a surcharge, the property offers an airport shuttle (available on request). Wedding services, limo/town car service, translation services, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a poolside bar, a coffee shop/café, and valet parking. The property has designated areas for smoking.
There are 443 guestrooms at The Westin Kuala Lumpur. Guestrooms have city views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses and signature bedding. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers with handheld showerheads. They also offer phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, and bathrobes. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer multi line phones, CD players, and voice mail. 40 inch LCD televisions have satellite channels and DVD players. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, complimentary bottled water, blackout drapes/curtains, and welcome amenities. Guests may request a turndown service, irons/ironing boards, and hypo allergenic bedding. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property provides airport transfers. Guests must contact the property with flight details before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: MYR 8 per day
- Valet parking: MYR 20 per day
- Wireless Internet in business center: MYR 40 per hour (rates may vary)
- In room high speed Internet (wired): MYR 50 per day (rates may vary)
- In room wireless Internet: MYR 50 per day (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.