Stayed here several times when needing to overnight near LAX. Rooms are clean, though somehow everytime I stay here, I manage to get a room so far from the elevator and have to lug my bags on what seems like a journey. And yes I do it myself because I'm capable and save on tipping someone else to do it. ...
Things to do near The Westin Los Angeles Airport for Local Culture
- 10.2 mi5500 West Century Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.2 mi from The Westin Los Angeles Airport1 review
I rent from Fox because they usually have very good rates and are users of social media. I upgraded to a Ford Mustang Convertible. Costly yes - because I am under 25, but well worth the experience. Also - this place is probably more expensive because you are in LA so expect to pay heftier for taxes, etc.
- 20.64 mi5630 Arbor Vitae Street, Los Angeles, CA 90045, United States0.64 mi from The Westin Los Angeles Airport1 review
I have read horror story after horror story about this place. I had got this rental car place from Hotwire where you pick the car and price, they pick the rental place. I read people saying they had to wait HOURS in line and I was most worried about that, as I was on a schedule that didn't allow that. ...
- 33.29 mi11800 Jefferson Blvd, Los Angeles, California3.29 mi from The Westin Los Angeles Airport10 reviews
Wow what a hidden gem in culver city! The owner Sara is such a sweetheart and was so easy to work with an the food and wine were out of this world! Must try if you are in the area!Popular withFoodiesLocalTrendsters
- 41.18 mi1201 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA1.18 mi from The Westin Los Angeles Airport6 reviews
Cars cars and more cars. So really new cool ones this year of 2012. $12 entry and plenty to see. I would have liked my ticket a little cheaper to be shopping for cars. I mean most of them I could see at the car lots. But overall some nice presentations and activities. Might not be overly kid friendly, but ...Popular withLuxury
- 52.55 mi6081 Center Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90045-8831, United States2.55 mi from The Westin Los Angeles Airport4 reviews
One of the very few true IMAX theaters in Los Angeles. The ambiance is definitely better than your usual mall multiplex, they even have a bar so you can grab a drink before settling in for your IMAX movie.Popular withAdventureTrendstersWellness
- 63.01 mi
- 71.12 mi927 West Manchester Boulevard, Inglewood, CA 90301-15261.12 mi from The Westin Los Angeles Airport4 reviews
Don't forget your range card if you are a regular it's $2 every time. The best bet is to bring your own ammo if you can and use their guns of you don't have any. Otherwise service is okay... but it's a gun range. Gun selection is above average, it's the closest thing to a Vegas super range.
- 83.95 mi
- 92.04 mi1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA, United States2.04 mi from The Westin Los Angeles Airport6 reviews
When I visit my hometown, LAX is usually the first and last stop I make in LA (see what I did there). Occasionally, it's Burbank as my family lives in Pasadena, however LAX is usually the only one with direct flights from NYC. For an airport, it's decent. My parents usually wait for me at the local McDonald's or Carl's ...Popular withBudgetBusinessFamilies
- 104.37 mi4100 S. La Cienega Blvd., Baldwin Hills, CA4.37 mi from The Westin Los Angeles Airport3 reviews
A 380-acre park that offers a panorama of the entire Los Angeles Basin, including nearby working oil wells, the Pacific Ocean and close but not in earshot planes landing at LAX. There is a lovely, small lake with a well-designed, artificial stream, walking trails and picnic areas. The views provide a less publicized but still impressive panorama of Los Angeles ...Popular withOutdoor
- 113.04 mi4926 West Rosecrans Avenue, Hawthorne, California3.04 mi from The Westin Los Angeles Airport3 reviews
A fantastic community of climbers (and shakers). Come get your rock climbing on -- color coded for easy to difficult. Classes for belay and free climb ! Bring your student Ida for discount. Hangar 18s are everywhere !
- 122.82 mi8401 Crenshaw Boulevard, Inglewood, CA, United States2.82 mi from The Westin Los Angeles Airport4 reviews
You know this place was the bomb back in the day. However I do remember seeing Def Leppard here and having serious nose bleed seats. They looked like tiny specks on a stage. We worked out way down from the ceiling to some good seats without getting busted so that worked out. But yeah this place is huge so seat ...
- 133.96 mi10820 Jefferson Blvd, Culver City, CA3.96 mi from The Westin Los Angeles Airport3 reviews
I love Target! It's a great place to shop for clothes, anything for the house and food if there is nothing else closer! If you are moving somewhere and need to shop for house supplies, furniture and decoration at an affordable price, that is the place to be!Popular withAdventureLuxuryBackpackers
- 141.57 mi6259 West 87th Street, Los Angeles, CA, United States1.57 mi from The Westin Los Angeles Airport3 reviews
My favorite vendors are the Manhattan Bread and Bagel company and the gyro stand. You must try the olive bread and can I mention eye candy of good looking people? It's open until 4pm every Tuesday!Popular withTrendstersFamilies
- 153.22 mi5700 Buckingham Pkwy # 200, Culver City, CA 90230-6517, United States3.22 mi from The Westin Los Angeles Airport2 reviews
I love this place. Everything I go, I come out full of flowing energy. On Wednesdays and Sundays, there is a meditation session followed by a "ceremony" conducted by Rev. Michael Beckwith. It's full of positive energy and words of wisdom. I encourage anyone to check it out!Popular withSpiritualTrendstersAdventure
- 164.95 mi4175 Overland Ave, Culver City, California4.95 mi from The Westin Los Angeles Airport2 reviews
#BeOut Sure, Culver City Municipal Plunge is just a city pool, but it’s nice! Spacious, clean, and ideal for those who spend more time actually swimming in their suits than just lounging around looking pretty. Address: 4175 Overland Avenue, Culver City 90230 Phone: (310) 253-6680 Pool hours: Monday- Friday 12:15 p.m. - 3:00 p.m., Tuesday & Thursday & Friday 7:30 ...Popular withFamilies
- 173.39 mi11409 Jefferson Blvd, Culver City, CA 902303.39 mi from The Westin Los Angeles Airport2 reviews
Took a Friday first-time-student class with my friend last year. It was way better than the intro class I took somewhere in hollywood. The class is located behind the donut shop (you'll see a big sign that says "Secret Pole Dance Studio"). The classroom is clean and cozy with mirrors. If you're a lil nervous then there's some alcohol in ...Popular withTrendstersWellnessStudents
- 181.8 mi10880 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, California1.8 mi from The Westin Los Angeles Airport2 reviews
- 194.91 mi4051 Sepulveda Boulevard, Culver City, CA, United States4.91 mi from The Westin Los Angeles Airport2 reviews
RANDALL Is the man here! if you want a new bike, check him out for sure. This place is a SPECIALTY bike store, for all you beach cruiser nerds, just cruise right by, because you're not wanted here. But if you want a good dirt bike or you're a roadie fiend-- they've got some choice babies here that will make ...
- 202.16 mi6661 W Imperial Hwy Los Angeles, CA 900092.16 mi from The Westin Los Angeles Airport2 reviews
Pro: +Free ! (Donation is accepted) +Lots to see, can easily spend few hours. +Free Parking +Have a DC3 in the back of museum, that you can see and take picture. +Photograph allow include flash. +Friendly Staff + A lot less crowded due to small profile of the museum. Cons: -Most outsider or even locals do not know this Museum. ...Popular withHistoryFamilies