Stayed here several times when needing to overnight near LAX. Rooms are clean, though somehow everytime I stay here, I manage to get a room so far from the elevator and have to lug my bags on what seems like a journey. And yes I do it myself because I'm capable and save on tipping someone else to do it. ...
Things to do near The Westin Los Angeles Airport for Green Travelers
- 10.2 mi5500 West Century Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.2 mi from The Westin Los Angeles Airport1 review
I rent from Fox because they usually have very good rates and are users of social media. I upgraded to a Ford Mustang Convertible. Costly yes - because I am under 25, but well worth the experience. Also - this place is probably more expensive because you are in LA so expect to pay heftier for taxes, etc.
- 23.29 mi11800 Jefferson Blvd, Los Angeles, California3.29 mi from The Westin Los Angeles Airport10 reviews
Family owned wine bar. Delicious and consistent wines -- much more worth places than Bottlerock etc. the food here is stellar -- family recipes. The bruschetta is ridiculous -- with a kick. Don't trip. Just order that. The food is insane, authentic. Come for happy hour 4-7. And don't forget the wines. 11 for 4 different wines !Popular with
- 32.55 mi6081 Center Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90045-8831, United States2.55 mi from The Westin Los Angeles Airport4 reviews
Why anyone would name a theater something that sounds like a seedy underage club is beyond me. Nevertheless, this theater is pretty nice! Big plus for having IMAX screens.Popular with
- 41.18 mi1201 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA1.18 mi from The Westin Los Angeles Airport6 reviews
Cars cars and more cars. So really new cool ones this year of 2012. $12 entry and plenty to see. I would have liked my ticket a little cheaper to be shopping for cars. I mean most of them I could see at the car lots. But overall some nice presentations and activities. Might not be overly kid friendly, but ...Popular with
- 53.01 mi
- 61.12 mi927 West Manchester Boulevard, Inglewood, CA 90301-15261.12 mi from The Westin Los Angeles Airport4 reviews
Don't forget your range card if you are a regular it's $2 every time. The best bet is to bring your own ammo if you can and use their guns of you don't have any. Otherwise service is okay... but it's a gun range. Gun selection is above average, it's the closest thing to a Vegas super range.
- 71.57 mi6259 West 87th Street, Los Angeles, CA, United States1.57 mi from The Westin Los Angeles Airport3 reviews
My favorite vendors are the Manhattan Bread and Bagel company and the gyro stand. You must try the olive bread and can I mention eye candy of good looking people? It's open until 4pm every Tuesday!Popular with
- 83.95 mi
- 93.96 mi10820 Jefferson Blvd, Culver City, CA3.96 mi from The Westin Los Angeles Airport3 reviews
I love Target! It's a great place to shop for clothes, anything for the house and food if there is nothing else closer! If you are moving somewhere and need to shop for house supplies, furniture and decoration at an affordable price, that is the place to be!Popular with
- 102.04 mi1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA, United States2.04 mi from The Westin Los Angeles Airport6 reviews
As far as airports go, I usually dread going to LAX. You encounter traffic in and when you leave. But when you're the one leaving to go internationally, this is the closest airport one can fly out of (directly) if you live in LA or OC. The TSA has been busy with passengers from all over the world so give ...Popular with
- 114.37 mi
- 123.04 mi4926 West Rosecrans Avenue, Hawthorne, California3.04 mi from The Westin Los Angeles Airport3 reviews
A fantastic community of climbers (and shakers). Come get your rock climbing on -- color coded for easy to difficult. Classes for belay and free climb ! Bring your student Ida for discount. Hangar 18s are everywhere !
- 133.11 mi3.11 mi from The Westin Los Angeles Airport2 reviews
I bought a 2-year membereship for 24 hr Fitness from Costco earlier this March so I'm a total gym newbie. My review isn't probably too accountable compared to those who frequently visit 24 hour or other gym but I sure do like this Hermosa location compared to Redondo Beach, Arcadia, or Monterey Park location :D First of all, HB location ...Popular with
- 143.22 mi5700 Buckingham Pkwy # 200, Culver City, CA 90230-6517, United States3.22 mi from The Westin Los Angeles Airport2 reviews
I love this place. Everything I go, I come out full of flowing energy. On Wednesdays and Sundays, there is a meditation session followed by a "ceremony" conducted by Rev. Michael Beckwith. It's full of positive energy and words of wisdom. I encourage anyone to check it out!Popular with
- 154.95 mi4175 Overland Ave, Culver City, California4.95 mi from The Westin Los Angeles Airport2 reviews
I started going to this pool in 1960 when I was six! It cost $.20 and .05 for a bag to put your clothes in. My kids started going there in 1987 and it was $1.00 and $.25 for the bag for your clothes! They still ran the pool like they did in the years I went there as a ...Popular with
- 161.8 mi10880 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, California1.8 mi from The Westin Los Angeles Airport2 reviews
- 174.91 mi4051 Sepulveda Boulevard, Culver City, CA, United States4.91 mi from The Westin Los Angeles Airport2 reviews
RANDALL Is the man here! if you want a new bike, check him out for sure. This place is a SPECIALTY bike store, for all you beach cruiser nerds, just cruise right by, because you're not wanted here. But if you want a good dirt bike or you're a roadie fiend-- they've got some choice babies here that will make ...
- 182.16 mi6661 W Imperial Hwy Los Angeles, CA 900092.16 mi from The Westin Los Angeles Airport2 reviews
I'm extremely impressed by the museum. Both by its content and staff. Came here with my nephews this past Saturday morning. The museum is open between 10-2 from Tuesday thru Sunday and is free, though I would recommend a donation since the museum has a large variety of historical items, planes and artifacts. From old luggage to old uniforms to ...Popular with
- 193.91 mi
- 203.07 mi6000 Sepulveda Boulevard, Culver City, CA, United States3.07 mi from The Westin Los Angeles Airport3 reviews
A mall with a Target? What else do you need? ;) I love that I can get shopping done in such a variety of stores here. There are always new stores popping up and the place is well-maintained. I hear before the renovations, it was pretty run-down so I'm glad they revamped it. There's also a Best Buy inside in ...Popular with