- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Game Room
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!1686 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location95% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel83% thought it was clean.
- Food79% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 64% of guests gave positive comments.
- GroundsPool was decent, said only 60%.
About The Westin Nova Scotian:
Dining options at The Westin Nova Scotian include 2 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, a fitness facility, and a
There are 310 guestrooms at The Westin Nova Scotian. Guestrooms have city or water views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, signature bedding, triple sheeting, and down comforters. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer phones, voice mail, and complimentary newspapers. 37 inch LCD televisions have TV Internet access (surcharge) and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request a turndown service, hypo allergenic bedding, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 3 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: C$ 18 per day
- Valet parking: C$ 22 per day
- Early check out: C$ 50
- Rollaway bed: C$ 20 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.