Perfect location, great, very serviceminded staff and wonderful beds. Why stay anywhere else?
Restaurants near The Westin Palace Madrid for Adventure Travelers
- 10.17 miPlaza de Carlos Cambronero, 40.17 mi from The Westin Palace Madrid
Fabulous location, great ambience, spectacular food and reasonably priced. Seriously, the pizza with boletus y esencia de trufa (mushroom and truffle essence) is pretty much the best thing I've ever eaten.
- 20.14 miCalle de Jesús, 2, 28014 Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain0.14 mi from The Westin Palace Madrid
Los Gatos was the first place we stopped to eat in Madrid. It's an adorable, kitschy restaurant, covered in knick-knacks and memorabilia. The food was excellent - we had a tuna salad (pictured) and a machengo cheese platter.Popular with
- 30.07 miPlaza Cánovas del Castillo, 5, 28014 Madrid, Spain0.07 mi from The Westin Palace Madrid2 reviews
Starbucks is pretty much the same wherever you go, but I've found that Europe gets better flavors than we get here in the US. I had a blackberry chocolate frapuccino here WAY before it became available in the US.Popular with
- 40.18 miC/ Jesús, 7, 28014 Madrid, Spain0.18 mi from The Westin Palace Madrid2 reviews
A necessary stop for affordable authentic Spanish cuisine in Madrid. They serve authentic Galician dishes full of rich flavors and fresh ingredients. Galicia, the region of Northern Spain, is known for its seafood and some really tasty cheeses. The restaurant is always bustling with hip locals and the atmosphere is artistic and traditionally Spanish. It is especially fun because they ...
- 50.25 mi
- 60.22 miCalle de Echegaray, 7, Madrid, Spain0.22 mi from The Westin Palace Madrid
There is something about the atmosphere (not just the stale cigarette smoke) that makes you feel like you are stepping back one hundred years into a bona-fide local sherry bar. Old posters advertising sherry festivals around the world throughout the 1900′s. Behind half the bar are rows and rows of dusty sherry bottles. To the right of these are several ...
- 70.19 miCalle Lope de Vega, 7, Madrid, Spain0.19 mi from The Westin Palace Madrid1 review
Rayén's bright, friendly colours made us forget the weather outside and we were soon tucking into their tasty Menú del Día. For €12 they offer a choice of 2 starters, 2 main courses, beautiful homemade bread, a drink and dessert. We both had the lentil soup and the broccoli polenta, with cheesecake. The food was good and left us stuffed! ...Popular with
- 80.2 miSanta Maria, 300.2 mi from The Westin Palace Madrid
A friendly little cafe, with a local, neighborhood feel. Their churros and chocolate are excellent. The churros are made fresh and the chocolate is rich and dark, like a heavy hot chocolate rather than chocolate pudding. They also make some pretty tasty breakfast sandwiches. On Sunday morning you can try hot porras (a thicker version of the churros) if you ...
- 90.22 mi
- 100.79 miCalle de la Ribera de Curtidores, 21, 28005 Madrid, Spain0.79 mi from The Westin Palace Madrid1 review
The biggest and oldest outdoor market in Europe (think flea market-style with Spanish flair), El Rastro is a destination for both natives and tourists alike. Each Sunday from 9 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. patrons can wonder the streets where everything imaginable, from antique lamps and paintings to electronics spill in every direction surrounding Plaza de Cascorro and Calle Ribera de ...Popular with
- 110.27 miCalle Amparo, 600.27 mi from The Westin Palace Madrid1 review
My Senegalese friends tell me this place is, by far, the place to go if you want to dine on the most authentic Senegalese food to be found in Madrid. The prices are unbeatable and there’s often a Menu Del Día offering that changes every now and then. The upside of this location? It’s right in the heart of La ...Popular with
- 120.6 miPasadizo de San Gines, Madrid 28013 Spain0.6 mi from The Westin Palace Madrid34 reviews
Located in Sol, this is a famous chocolateria frequented by tourists and Madrileños alike. They serve churros con chocolate as well a larger fried dough if you fancy that instead. (I have only called it the bigger churro when ordering, though I am sure there is a better name for it.) I am not even sure when it closes - ...Popular with
- 130.37 miCarrera de San Jerónimo, 1, 28014 Madrid, Spain0.37 mi from The Westin Palace Madrid27 reviews
Lovers of cured pork in all its goodness should head here. The amount of ham here is astonishing! It's a great place to sample jamón serrano and the higher quality jamón iberico. While I wish these could be souvenirs back in the US, remember you cannot get them past customs if you are American. USDA still makes it incredibly difficult ...Popular with
- 140.67 miCuchilleros, 17, Madrid 28005 Spain0.67 mi from The Westin Palace Madrid18 reviews
nice experience. very traditional, slightly outdated and a bit overpriced food. go and tell your friends you have been to the oldest restaurent in the world, and while you are at it, make sure to dine in the basement and check out the wine cellar.Popular with
- 150.37 miCalle de las Infantas, 30, Madrid, Spain0.37 mi from The Westin Palace Madrid10 reviews
This place was a gem hidden in the city. It's a tapas bar that's catered towards the young crowd, but people of all ages will enjoy it. You go in, buy a beer or drink for 5-10 euros and they load a plate of tapas in front of you everything from sausages, to chicken, to different type of breads and ...Popular with
- 160.49 mi
- 170.49 miC/ Mayor, 2, 28013 Madrid, España0.49 mi from The Westin Palace Madrid9 reviews
If you are in Madrid, you simply must go to La Mallorquina. The chocolate napoleon is a classic, but almost everything is good. The only catch--you must muscle your way up to the counter past a crowd of Spanish abuelas ordering boxes upon boxes of pastries at any time of the day. There is an upstairs dining room for enjoying ...Popular with
- 180.71 mi
- 190.85 miBola 5, Madrid 28013 Spain0.85 mi from The Westin Palace Madrid
This is a great family restaurant that is famous for its Madrilenian cocido, a stew with vegetables and meats (chicken, pork, etc.). I loved the orange broth and the pasta part of the stew but I was a bit squeamish about the pork and chicken because it was on the bone. I learned that I'm a wimpy carnivore because the ...Popular with
- 200.78 mi