The Westin Pasadena
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 72%Luxury Travelers
- 67%Green Travelers
Member Reviews (6)Write a review
- The Westin PasadenaMember ofGreen TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 11May 02, 2013
This Westin is just like any other Westin chain hotel. The location is great. It's located close to old town Pasadena (less than 5 minute drive and within walking distance if you want to go out for drinks and not have to deal with driving).
- The Westin PasadenaJul 04, 2012
Nice hotel - the beds are supremely comfortable, and there was room enough for me to lay a yoga towel down and get in a nice practice. I had a chance to walk around the property and explore the amenities. Large fitness center! And I wish I had packed a bathing suit to take advantage of the pool. Breakfast at their restaurant was fantastic (although a tad expensive). The only complaint I had was they gave me a handicapped room, so I was trying to shower while sitting on a fold-down bench/seat. Uncomfortable. We weren't able to check in until 1 am, so I didn't have the energy to go back downstairs and ask for a different room.
- The Westin PasadenaMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 6Jul 04, 2012
I stayed here years ago... Really nice hotel, great location, beautiful space. The rooms were terrific (with those heavenly beds!), and the prices were good.
The only thing that made the experience just ok was that I had to book a block, and wow, it was a major pain in the you-know-what when it came to that. Just annoying!
- The Westin PasadenaJul 04, 2012
Nice Staff and Service!!! This hotel is conveniently near (and walkable hahaha..if there is such word) to shopping,eating, and bar hopping...the room is nice and clean...valet parking is available with in and out privilege...better than parking your own..
Dining options at The Westin Pasadena include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. This 4.0 star
There are 300 guestrooms at The Westin Pasadena. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, signature bedding, triple sheeting, and down blankets. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have video game consoles and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request refrigerators, extra towels/bedding, and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
Very Good!2661 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Hotel BuildingConference area was excellent, according to 100%
- Location95% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel85% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 73%.
- Wellness AreaExcellent wellness & sports facilities.